Reviews for Prisoners
Texasfan chapter 29 . 4/15/2020
Fantastic story. Love it.
mamadillo chapter 29 . 11/12/2019
What a marvelous set of AU ideas! Thank you for the subtle differences in the major characters as well as the way several minor characters have taken different turns as well.
pumpkinspicelove chapter 29 . 11/7/2019
I thoroughly enjoyed your story! When I first started reading fan fiction I wasn't sure I would like AU stories but I found that I certainly do when they are this interesting and well written. I read it all in the past couple of days. I had the time and didn't want to put it down until they made it back to Ballarat! Thanks for writing! I look forward to reading the next parts of this series.
Dancer chapter 29 . 8/25/2019
Gosh what an absolutely amazing story, had me in tears and then smiling. Thank you for sharing
Bumdren chapter 29 . 5/20/2019
This is pretty awesome. Thank you for sharing.
Norma.AMW chapter 29 . 5/9/2019
Read all - from Chapter 12 thru Chapter 29. Please, please don't let this be the end. Continue on with a love story of a lifetime. So enjoyed each word in each chapter.
Thank you, thank you.
Norma.AMW chapter 10 . 5/6/2019
I haven't commented on the first 9 chapters because I was waiting for moments like the one in this chapter. So love all of them. I want to say "Love will find a way."
Thank you so much for these wonderful stories.
Timaxxan chapter 1 . 4/5/2019
it was perfect...but I want just a little bit more. pleeeease!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/4/2019
I have loved this story from the beginning and may not know what to do with myself now that it’s done) Thank you for the last chapter to allow everyone to meet and conclude the story. I look forward to future stories when you’re ready:)
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 29 . 4/4/2019
Oh, squeeee! I didn't expect a Lucien POV! How wonderful! Absolutely adored it! Well done! xoxoxox
Gnesd1 chapter 29 . 4/4/2019
This is a beautiful finish to a really amazing story. Well done. Take all the time you need; I look forward to reading it when it's ready. Thank you!
NancyMay chapter 29 . 4/4/2019
Wonderful, truly, my dear. I have enjoyed every chapter very much and I love how you have Lucien greet the boys with no reserve in spite of Li being there. It would show her that she was home, with him.
Bravo!
Jan Pierce chapter 29 . 4/4/2019
Loved every minute of this. Thank you.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/4/2019
What a lovely conclusion to your story. I have enjoyed immensely. I look forward to the continued saga of this family.