Reviews for Changed
Inudaughter Returns chapter 13 . 7/13
A very nice ending.
MadLover chapter 13 . 6/20
I've never read a better fan fiction on Hey Arnold. Ever.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
Aww yea so good. Sequel plz?
rintsukiyomi chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
YAY! I was basically screaming at Arnold to confess or something from the start! I love it and find it so sweet. Great job!
vert1bea158420 chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
I LOVED IT! Thats all I have to say. :)
Champion of Justice chapter 13 . 1/14/2008
OMG! This is the most awsomest story I have ever read. Great job.
Grinkler chapter 13 . 6/17/2007
Fabulous. There were spelling and grammatical errors, but it didn't mar the wholly believable story. A joy to read.
Anonymoooose chapter 12 . 1/16/2006
Ohayoo Gozaimasu means Good Morning in Japanese.

You need to base the foreign language on the time of day.

Konichiwa-Good afternoon

Konbanwa-Good Evening

Other than that, you're good
Sokai chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Gotta finish reading this later, but so far I 1, like it, and 2, love that it's "pretty long." _ Keep it up! HeHe
King Cheetah chapter 13 . 3/2/2005
Very sweet!

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah
Kate chapter 13 . 2/13/2005
Your story is wonderful. You have such a great writing style and know how to bring emotion to the story. The plot at CIA twist was exciting and creative. Keep up the terrific writing!
Gwynn chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
Wow, what a great story! You were able to convey such deep emotion to the reader. I was really feeling both the characters' joys and despairs. The CIA part was stretching it a little bit, but I thought you were able to pull off that twist fairly well. My only real quibble I have is the constant switching back and forth from past to present tense. That confused me somewhat, but I understood what you were saying for the most part. Keep up the good work!
CmarieL chapter 13 . 3/6/2004
Really confusing, but interesting.
Yardbird9 chapter 13 . 12/20/2003
What a story!
You really pay attention to detail!
The CIA part was a little hard to believe. But don't worry. I believe it.
You must have put in a lot of hard work on it. But it payed off.
Congratulations to a great story!
BubbleQueen chapter 13 . 11/14/2003
I absolutely LOVED that story! You're an awesome writer and the ending was SO awesome! I hope someday my fics can be as good as yours with all the suspense and character connections..never stop writing!