Reviews for Of Troubled Minds and Stolen Pensieves
ofstarsandearth chapter 38 . 12/2/2013
wow that was one snape of a story...(discreet knee slap) but honestly, excellent story
ssdawning chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
You have such a beautiful way of writing this story. You are able to make things we have heard before seem like new.
ssdawning chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
This story is so truly unique. I just love it so far!
Arxia chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Wow.
All I can say is wow.
I guess this is considered my first Severus AU.
Incredible!
The amount of thought and dedication put into this.. This is a stunning work of literature!
Took me for freaking EVER to read :)
LOVE.
Arxia chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
Damn you.
I cried.
That does not happen often, so BE EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH YOURSELF.
Gosh, you put SO MUCH into this!
Petite Mule chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
I'm not done yet with this story but I want to thank you for writing it. It's an incredible journey.
Montara chapter 38 . 7/7/2012
It was a great story but it was more of a Severus's life story and not the love story of Hermione and Severus as I expected at first.

That made me at first to doubt that I'd love your story but then I was captured by the events in it and couldn't stop reading :) I just wished to read more about Hermione and Severus...

It was an interesting journey and I thank you for it. :)
Vanessa chapter 38 . 3/28/2012
EXCELLENT story :) It was well written and creative. I was captivated. It was an amazing story.
barbara chapter 38 . 7/30/2011
the greatest novelist couldnt have done better. congratulations. I have enjoied it a lot
Knitchick chapter 38 . 2/9/2011
Wonderful story!
astrangerhuman chapter 38 . 10/25/2010
Wow. This story is just amazing! The structuring of it is great you got the original and new characters perfect! I am sad about all the sad and tragic character deaths but it is still outstanding. Be very proud!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 38 . 8/24/2010
Absolutely superb! You have one of the best plot developments I've read in a long time and the relationship between all of the characters was fascinating! Wonderful!
NoblyDevoted chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Great!
Storm Spirit chapter 38 . 4/6/2010
Wow.

I must say, this is quite a remarkable work of fanfiction. You designed such a rich, creative background that always managed to tie in with what we already gathered from the first four books. Bravo. I particularly liked Anza, though all of your additional characters (as well as JKRs original characters) were characterised and developed well.

Then, I must say that the idea of introducing the story and accompanying the reader through it by way of retelling the past with a pensieve, made the fic all the more accessible.

My only criticism really, is would Severus ever have been able to find love? He lives a tragic life in your story (more so than in Rowling's books), and somehow I doubt that a person who has lost so much could ever really embrace love in the manner that others are able. While I am fairly convinced that having Anza "back from the dead" could have given back some of Severus' love, I still find it highly unlikely that he would ever be able to love and create a family. He has seen too much death (real or not) come to those he loves; has experienced too much agony because of the death of his loved ones, that he seemed more set for a solitary life with perhaps the small joy of watching his grandchildren grow up.

Nevertheless, everything worked out in your story, and I am honestly glad to have come across this particular work of fanfiction. Hats off!

I wish you and your family all the best, and much fun with any writing you continue to do.

Storm Spirit
Wiccan chapter 38 . 7/29/2009
Lovely, absolutely lovely. Your marathon effort was greatly appreciated.