Reviews for Neon Genesis Evangelion: Parallel
Badgedbadger chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Wow. This is the most (realistic) negative portrayal of Misato that I've ever seen. I hate her already, and I normally like her.
Random832 chapter 13 . 4/27/2006
Why doesn't Shinji just put in to be moved back in with Adams? AIUI his reason for picking Misato was so that she wouldn't be alone, and now she has Asuka.
Rubel chapter 13 . 4/3/2005
Impressive. This is the best rewrite of Evangelion I have ever seen. Keep Up the good work.
rheaditto2 chapter 13 . 3/18/2005
i like the story i enjoyed a lot the last chapt, i thin the idea of using angels from the tv serie is good, don't be ashamed of it i think the angels of the serie are just superb, about the 4th child i am a little intrigued because if it's not touji or someone of the circle you will have to create a good story for him. last but not least i don't agree with the idea that adding new characters on the fics make them suck i read one at or .com and the idea of using a 6th child a seventh and even an 8th make that fic one of the best one's ever of course it's a story made by lot's of writers, well good luck with the story keep up the work, and if you have a sec i would appreciate if you could drop a reveiw on my story WEAVING A STORY, i don't care if you critic the fic good or bad, because i need to now what's wrong with it, i know u r bussy so bye
Asanohoshi chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Leo was a mistake. However, it was not a cock up. It takes a lot to take criticism for a character you have spent a long time concieving. However, it takes a lot more to actually remove the character.

We all learn from mistakes. If you had not put Leo in this story, you might have put him, or someone like him into another fic, and it would have fucked up your scenario even more...
Tatsu.zzmage chapter 12 . 3/12/2005
you know shinji might not have much of a back bone but wait till the revenge fic _.
Tatsu chapter 10 . 3/12/2005
hehehehe that was great
Fear Me chapter 13 . 3/10/2005
Damn you now I fell bad now for my ealier post. You don't have to apologize for jack man. It's your story you can do what you want with it. I've never posted a flame or anything before its just that I work at a Center for Effective Learning which is a school for teens that have been kicked out of regular school for one reason or another(bad kids) and Leo reminded me so much of some of those kids I wanted to bash my computer in. So if you took offense to what I said I apologize. I've been punched by kids and cursed at so much that I really felt sorry for your other acc.
Ghost Man chapter 14 . 3/10/2005
Well done with your characters. I really like Leo. He's just my kinda pilot...really messed up.
JonBob0008 chapter 14 . 3/9/2005
I've made a decision. I'm removing Leo.

After recieving the feedback and doing some careful reflection, I've come to realize that he is not what this story needs. While it saddens me that that I've waisted all this time in planning, this is ultimately the best decision.

I will remove the 14th chapter and repost it later. It will go through a complete revamp and I will chose a canon character is Leo's place. Haven't decided who, however.

Anyway, I apologize for the lapse in judgement. I hope I won't make anymore dumb mistakes from this point out.
Deathsyte chapter 14 . 3/9/2005
This story has been pretty awesom so far, but this new acc can either make it better or destroy it. I won't make an opinion until I see how he interacts with the other charaters. Update soon you really have a great story!
Asanohoshi chapter 14 . 3/9/2005
Just Finished reading your Fic up to chapter 14.

All I am about to write is advice.

You do most character development well.

However, I think that Leo is something that could compromise the solid storyline you both came up with. Giving a Psycho an Eva might be fun, but your story is too good to ruin. tread carefully when using Leo.

I am only writing this to help, not to be a bastard. However, it is only advice. It can be taken or left. The addition of Adams was seamless, and he seemed to fit into the EVA world perfectly, but I think that Leo might cause you some trouble. It might be easier for you to write without him. However, if you need him, be careful.

Please take my advice into consideration.

KEEP UP THE WRITING! YOU ARE A BLOODY TALENTED AUTHOR. I have thoroughly enjoyed the story, and I would like to read more! -
jcc chapter 14 . 3/8/2005
That kid is a real bastard. If you continue this you need to have his ass get beat. This chapter had its funny moments but 90% of the time I was totally pissed off. I've never gotten pissed at a fictional story before. Your other character is pretty good though.
Fear Me chapter 14 . 3/7/2005
I just read the whole thing just now and I must say its an awesome story...until I got to this chapter...I FUCKING HATE this new bitch ass kid. I'm not lying when I say I will never check to see if this story is updated again because of Leo. Yes you've created a different sort of acc but he's so fucking dislikable that it totally ruined the story and I was really enjoying this story too. Don't bother replying to this either because I would rather gouge my own eyes out than read another sentence containing punk ass Leo. If you had Steve shoot him in the fucking head I might reconsider.
aledeth chapter 14 . 3/5/2005
Wow, that kid is a psycho.

Psycho Eva Fun(maybe) I wonder how he will interact with the other pilots? Asuka will probably pound him for being a pervert, unless he can defend himself. Rei will likely ignore him and his taunts/advances'. Shinji I can't guess. He will probably try to be his friend, but I have no idea if he will suceed or not.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »