Reviews for Neon Genesis Evangelion: Parallel
af-zero chapter 11 . 4/6/2004
Nice chapter, I really like how you did the fight scene, having the pacific fleet interfere with everything and all. I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us next time, so I hope to see your next update soon. 'Til next time then.
Shadow chapter 10 . 3/6/2004
Nice fic, and the Misato/Adams part was hilarious indeed, so please update soon...
VEB 2 chapter 10 . 3/4/2004
dont worry the Adams/Misato act is quite enjoyble and I have to admit that I was expecting such a thing, try to explore it without forming a pair and youll have a great funny-scenes source
nicknack chapter 9 . 2/25/2004
Great story, this stuff just gets better an'better. Ah just one thing: when introducin Asuka, just don't sopil her like most of Rei fans. Same with Rei... just keep the "romance" (if you plan on buildin'some up) fair for both of them. (By the way, no, I'm not a Reiphile)
Ishagu chapter 3 . 2/22/2004
Well, it's not the pace that moves slowly but the plot. I'm not really going to complain till I've read more though. So... the ACC you've introduced fits in to the story surprisingly well. I feel that Steve provides the comic relief and release from tension the show needed but didn't properly have until Asuka showed up. The interaction between him and Misato is one of the highlights of your story. I quite like the changes to the original characters too. The Shinji in this fic doesn't seem to be as shy as the one from the original show, but he's just as cowardly as before. Anyway, I'll read the rest and I'll let you know what I think later on.
TatsuZZmage chapter 9 . 2/1/2004
Heres an evil idea i got Adam and Misato find them selvs waking up next to each other and kaji walking in after showering, needless to say there would be a LOT of alcohol involved but Love the story so far adams is SO cool and a perfect addition to the story
Dany le fou chapter 9 . 1/13/2004
Good stuff. Can't wait for Adams and Kaji to meet. It'd be rather funny if Misato had to pretend Adams to be her boyfriend.
SimonQ01 chapter 9 . 1/12/2004
Not bad. Not bad at all! You're right, this story is just starting to get good, and I'm really excited about the next chapter. Keep it up!
mc2rpg chapter 8 . 1/4/2004
Great story so far, I can't wait for more.
Komafe chapter 8 . 1/4/2004
You only have 20 reviews? This story should have 200 reviews, this is one of the best evangelion stories I've ever read; the character depth, the world, everything, I'm just blown away! Please, update soon.
-Komafe
Wispyspark chapter 8 . 1/3/2004
This is singlely one of the best fics i have ever read, its funny, yet action packed, i really enjoyed the character Steven Adams. Although i kinda wished he woulda stay with adams, become a military buff, oh well. Can't wait till i read about asuka.
Tank-cutter chapter 8 . 12/31/2003
Now that's more like it! I liked this angel battle as well. I hope the future ones are as exciting as these.
You mentioned that there would be romance in this story. Although haven't put Asuka into the story yet, I really hope you make this a Shinji/Asuka. That'd be cool! Anyway, Can't wait for the next chapter!
af-zero chapter 8 . 12/30/2003
Wow, just wow. This is such a great story and you are an excellent writer. Spelling and grammar are spot on, and I really like how you're making the characters come to life. I look foreword to your next chapter and I hope that if you do pair Shinji up with anyone, that it'll be Rei.
Tank-cutter chapter 7 . 12/15/2003
Man! That sort of surprised me. I was hoping that Adams had won. Oh well... Now I hope we get a little more action going in the next chapter.
Really good fic so far. You've done a pretty good job of rewriting the series. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
BTW, I'm starting to think that Adams is pretty cool.
Tank-cutter chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Good start so far! Your ACC is pretty good. A lot better than I've seen. I hope the rest of this is this good.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »