Reviews for Neon Genesis Evangelion: Parallel
nova10 chapter 7 . 12/2/2003
Keep it going! This is good and it was just getting interesting!
Steve VADER chapter 7 . 11/17/2003
Nice story, with a well developed ACC.

You are right, the decision to live with Misato is a little bit disappointing, but was inviteable.

At least we have here some really good reason why he lives with Misato as guardian, that's more than we get in the real series.

Wrinting is good, with only few typos.

The 7th chapter was the best, so far. A more amusing read, more things to laugh, more light-hearted written.

Keep on writing, and I'll keep on reading.

Greetings,

STEVE

My site, my story, my gallery.

Not for kiddies.
blag chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
It's good. Please please continue. While it has little reviews, it's a worthy fic.
Black Robed One chapter 5 . 8/7/2003
Once again, it was a wonderful chapter! Just great! Keep your good writing, JonBob!
Hyper Guyver chapter 5 . 8/6/2003
Hey! This is actually pretty good! _

Heh, I'm suprised it hasn't gotten more reviews.

And you did quite a good job putting in Adams... Not many people can pull of an OC successfully.

I hope you write more soon.

The ever illusive,

Hyper Guyver
D14852001neko chapter 5 . 8/3/2003
A little OCC on Shinji and Touji...

I think that Shinji would be fine with Steve since he might use the weapons training, and that he's already adapted... And for you to do something original...

-D14852001?
JonBob0008 chapter 4 . 7/16/2003
In response to the complaint about "The facts." I will state the I changed the history of Tokyo 3 on purpose. This is a retelling, which means that the very world in which this story is occuring is different, although somewhat similar. You may have already noted that there are other differences in the story as well. (i.e. Rei's Apartment, the location of the second branch of NERV, etc.) There will be other changes as well, so don't think that it was poor research, because it's not. I'm am a great fan of the series and I already know the reasoning behind the creation of Tokyo 3. If I choose to change a detail in the story, that is my decision. Well, it's the decision of my fellow co-author and I. I rest my case.
af-zero chapter 4 . 7/9/2003
This story is pretty great, keep the updates coming.
Killbot 10000 chapter 4 . 7/9/2003
you needz to get your facts straight. it was (old)TOKYO that was flooded over in second impact and TOKYO-2 was founded for that very reason. TOKYO-3 was fouded as NERV's faƧade. theres a reason it was built over the GEO-FRONT. !
Black Robed One chapter 4 . 7/9/2003
Wow, another great chapter! I am getting more and more into this sotry of yours with each passing chapter! So, keep your good writing! Please, write next chapter as soon as possible, for I am dying to know, what will happen next!
Black Robed One chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
Wow, that was great! Better then both previous chapters taken together! I really like the way you showed Steven in this chapter and his confrontations with Misato. I can't even guess, you will win Shinji in the end though. Keep your good writing! Please, write next chapter as soon as possible, for I am dying to know, what will happen next!
Sephere Vensire chapter 2 . 5/12/2003
This has definitly been one of the best thingys I have ever read on fanfiction - Please write more! YOU GO JONBOB!
Black Robed One chapter 2 . 5/12/2003
I liked the second chapter much more then I liked the first one. I especially like the way you described the events in the nearest past, but your combat scene was also very interesting, at last much more interesting then same combat scene in the original Neon Genesis Evangelion animated series. So, keep your good writing!
Sephere Vensire chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Good job! I liked it a lot even though not that much was changed
Black Robed One chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
It was quite a good attempt to write alternative Neon Genesis Evangelion storyline. I hope, that you will be able to complete this story, for all attempts to write alternative Neon Genesis Evangelion storyline, I have seen before, failed.

While first chapter of your story was indeed very much like first episode of the original Neon Genesis Evangelion animated series, I still liked it very much, because it still included some differencies from the first episode of the original Neon Genesis Evangelion animated series. But still, I hope, that your further chapters would be much more different from the original Neon Genesis Evangelion storyline.

By the way, while most Evangelion fans are totally against ACC (author created characters), I am not against ACC, because they show possibilities of different plot and character development, and because some ACC are very interesting indeed. By the way, You character - Captain Steven Adams show all qualities of quite an interesting character.

Okay, I won't delay you any further. Just write a next chapter as soon as possible, ok?
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4