Reviews for The Things We Never Say
Miara Rigawa chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Beautifully done. If Kagome would only say that aloud, I bet even someone as dense as Inuyasha will realize that he has to admit his feelings!
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
That is very Kagome-ish. Nice job on that one. And I always feel so sad about them when I read stuff like this.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Aw. Poor Kagome.
Vampiress-Onyx chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
wow heavy! rox on now i know what is going on in that her little head of hers.
zabchan chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
don't let the ninja penquins get me! do you really want the random madness of MY reviews? (see review for popcorn fics...)

this one isn't as good as your other ones though. it's sorta stating the obvious. although i did like the rationale kagome gave herself about why inuyasha sent her away. and i may be forced to steal the phrase "'cause you'd have to be blind not to notice. and deaf. and stupid. "

but the fic seems kinda raw and dry, but a plausable excuse for that may just be this is all in kagome's voice. and it seems to ramble alot, but, again...

and yes, i do believe she is almost, if not as, dense as inuyasha.

that's why they deserve each other so much.

they can be confused together.

neep. .
gatto chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Awesome that was just so damned depressing :) I loved it :)
water-doragon chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Wow, that was very deep. You know, I think that is what really is going on in her head. I can see her thinking all those things. That was very well writen! Good job!
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Beautiful, as is everything you write. You truly are an amazingly insightful, brilliant person. Well done!
InuyashaFan chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
*sniff that was bootiful *sniff... no ninja penguins? will they break through my window if i stop reviewing? will they commit arson on my house? will they cut my head off? will they slap me upside the head? so many possibilities... the Voices can't handle it causing me to struggle to write this rewiew just so they can find out by having me attacked... uh sorry for the wierd review... he heh... yeah
Iram chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Trust me, I don't want any ninja pengunis on my back! This was lovely, just lovely. This is it: this is the real deal with Inuyasha and Kagome. She's not as silly as some fics make her out to be and he's not as dense as others make him seem. Fear is the key to the way the act, but not the way they feel or are. I really liked this, it was nice.
Penguin 007 12 chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
yay! ninja penguin! anyway, this and yasha pov one were totally sweet and adorable. you reallybring out all the stuffthat stands in the way of them. its actually kinda sad. anyway, just wanted to say this is really good.
Lylli Riddle chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Poor Kag.

And you don't know where I live, you can't send your penguins to get me~e!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Hey Saro! I like this one too! I'm going thru your fics & reading what ever catched my eye. Anyways this one is really cute! luv kira
tirethminet chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
A cute little voice in my mind is saying: "Why can't you write something from first person POV? Are you really that stupid? How come this person can write so much better than you?" and I reply: "Because I am an idiot, yes, because she isn't an idiot." I find that these internal conversations sometimes get confusing and kind of stupid, but I guess that happens a lot. Hikari! (._.)~
that is secret chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
*dodges the ninja penguins in order to review* Very sweet, and the little sadomasochist comment was too precious. ;-)