Reviews for Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions
SeverlyLate chapter 4 . 9h
Well, among other "goodies" the OP baby protagonist has a stat WIS - which is your normal wisdom and is 10 for normal people.
Now the MC has WIS around 200 and is your normal everyday idiot... (the MC has also INT around 200, but let's not speak about this)
And you know immediately that something is very wrong with the author's intelligence, if there is any to speak of that is.
Sad story...
The Altar chapter 33 . 2/2
Fun story!
Onlymaybeandthatsabigmaybe chapter 26 . 1/29
Interesting, very interesting indeed keekekekekekkeekekkekekeekekekekkekekeekkekeke
Onlymaybeandthatsabigmaybe chapter 20 . 1/29
“he might end up with someone or a few people”

. . .
Onlymaybeandthatsabigmaybe chapter 3 . 1/27
Your chapters are good so fare and I don’t see any major mistakes yet, I’m truely confused as to why someone would leve hate comments, but people are people I guess.
Hestaka chapter 1 . 1/21
So it's been 2 years now so I'ma guess that whole Writing thing didn't work out
Emi2468 chapter 22 . 12/6/2022
God that line "we must defeat this hacker before he glitches mud style into wood style." Is so ironic and meta that I couldn't help but laugh.
I kinda hope this had more jokes like this.
Wayward Vector chapter 3 . 11/29/2022
Bruh your story is so generic I’m expecting one of his girls to get raped/almost raped, have them get saved, then the whole event is skipped over with the only time ptsd is seen is for bonding with the MC. Holy fk. gamer awakens. Gamer verifies time period. Gamer becomes prodigy. Gamer shows off skills despite being a ninja. Gamer gets recruited and given a hot teacher. The gamer system isn’t even special, idk why hardly any1 uses systems from actual games, they’re made by people who’s job is to make gamer systems ffs.
Night chapter 29 . 11/22/2022
I still didn't see him use his dark release Inhaling Maw, but I guess it will have a little chance since the ending is close and it's already completed.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2022
I think you got the Photographic and Eidetic memory mixed.
If you have Eidetic memory you can vividly recall what you see for a few secs to a few minutes before fading away. Which is in Yoru's case he can remember the information or what he sees for a long time in a great detail like in photograph.
obama's ovary chapter 28 . 11/20/2022
personally, I'd love to see one piece because of how his devour like ability works and how unique the characters in OP are
azon2119 chapter 4 . 11/17/2022
Nice
azon2119 chapter 3 . 11/17/2022
Well to somewhat answer your question, for me when he get all 5 elemental affinities it kinda kill my mood to invest more time to read this.

I know that he will eventually get 100% affinities to all elements since he have a gamer body, even if you wrote it, him just getting 1 elemental affinity. But it doesn't work that way all the time, readers are not really sometimes an understanding bunch, most readers will see it as the mc getting so easy.

In fact I feel like it's useless to write, him training with different elemental ninjutsu since we all know it will be easy when he got 5 elements.
I know there's percentage needed, but I think it will be better if you didn't add those perks yet(multiplier bonus from elements), or keep it still level 0 with no perks(kinda the same as the first on,e lol), or give him 1 element but also put a thought to the readers that he will get all 5 elements eventually. Better yet that he got only 1 element first, but when he's training another ninjutsu which is not his element he will get an affinity to said element(which is the same 'easy' way, but he work for it... Somewhat. You know how other ninjas got only one element but can use other lower rank element ninjutsu).

In conclusion, readers wants to see some progress from the mc in a way it was not easily given to him, or just round about way giving it to him 'easily'. OP mc is good when you write his power up "properly?".

Well that was for me.

Anyway, I think you can still split your paragraph. It is kinda hard to follow which is line is next when you're reading, especially in a mobile phone. Cheers!
Lord Jarvis chapter 33 . 11/12/2022
Next update please
Yuki Miyashi chapter 33 . 10/13/2022
oh good, for a second I thought I will have to get my trusty pitchfork and torches
2,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »