Reviews for Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions
pablo.monroypm14 chapter 26 . 5/6
Why is your not being very active in a time when they should be trying to take care of enemies as fast as possible.
pablo.monroypm14 chapter 22 . 5/6
What about also using an Uchiha and Mito's DNA as well and not only using the magnet guy.
pablo.monroypm14 chapter 17 . 5/5
Does he seriously not remember one of the Naruto verse biggest problems.
pablo.monroypm14 chapter 14 . 5/5
Really orochimaru you are just stupid.
pablo.monroypm14 chapter 10 . 5/4
Why didn't he ask about the natural energy.
pablo.monroypm14 chapter 8 . 5/4
Pair mito and your together.
HollowSeven chapter 33 . 5/2
Man. So sad that this story ended.
Diametrik chapter 11 . 4/28
This system is insanely overbloated. The hidden attributes were already too much, and then you introduced that tier system... nah. I feel like I'm playing World of Warcraft, where they layer a half dozen power systems on top of each other because they can't balance it properly. Never mind being over-complicated, it's worse for two more reasons. Firstly, you're introducing a gamer power system to the rest of the world, who aren't gamers. HP was bad enough. Secondly, it's a system that inherently makes fights more boring. Why give the stronger person an advantage? They were already likely to win; now you've just taken away all the tension.

I liked the characters and story, but this is ruining it for me.
Diametrik chapter 8 . 4/28
From a previous chapter:
"The Mystical Palm Technique is a medical ninjutsu which allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process"

If he's trying to replace lost limbs, he's gonna need to use a different technique, because "the body's natural healing process" doesn't do that, no matter how sped up it is.
Diametrik chapter 7 . 4/28
"I briefly contemplated using my stat points, but if a time came when someone even stronger than me came along and I had no stat points to boost myself, then what would I do?"

He's literally in a situation where someone stronger than him has come along. What's the point of hoarding stat points? It's the same as wearing restriction seals in order to trick an enemy with a sudden power boost, which he already agreed with Kotoe was a bad idea and to not do it.
Diametrik chapter 5 . 4/28
"I unfortunately never had you experience taking something's life"

What about that komodo dragon?
Diametrik chapter 4 . 4/28
Giving people or things that are not the gamer hit points always has been and always will be stupid and nonsensical. The gamer has hit points because Gamer's Body makes it so his body acts like a video game character, but hit points are not a realistic way to measure how close to death an actual person or thing is. If you stab something in the eye and it goes into its brain, then that thing will die, never mind how many hit points you decided to give it. If someone is on the verge of death via suffocation, then cutting off his finger will not finish them off. It just doesn't work as a system in a realistic setting.
ida bagus ngurah sathya dharma chapter 32 . 4/16
i really enjoy it, really sad that he would leave his world/dimension
ida bagus ngurah sathya dharma chapter 16 . 4/16
bro i lost my intrest when obito die, and yoru acting like orichimaru, when he saw tsunade brother and lover die
Bryan Joslin chapter 25 . 4/7
Was his sage art Scorch style influenced by seven deadly sins
2,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »