Reviews for Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions
Takemikazuchi25 chapter 33 . 3/12/2021
Ahh fuck. Didn't read last chapter, so no sequel. Well that sucks. Whelp this was a nice story, had fun reading it.
Takemikazuchi25 chapter 28 . 3/12/2021
Ok I'll admit this story started out shaky, but I take every bad thing I ever said back. This became one of the best stories I have ever read. I really hope you come back from your break fast, looking forward to the continuation.
Takemikazuchi25 chapter 15 . 3/12/2021
Finally, an author who gives the mc perks that he actually uses and are not completely forgotten. You gained a favorite and follow just for that. Good job.
Takemikazuchi25 chapter 5 . 3/11/2021
Well... It's the mc retarded or some shit. Sure, let me just trust root and reveal almost EVERYTHING about my gamer ability. That's just fucking DUMB. And the story was going so well too, now this shit show here has made me lose hope in reading further.
ChaarMand3r chapter 33 . 3/9/2021
We’ll be waiting for an awesome story!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/4/2021
Wow, amazing story!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/4/2021
Amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/4/2021
Can his game system update now? Great chapter!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/4/2021
I love this book!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/4/2021
Amazing chapter! I love this book!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/4/2021
Amazing chapter! I love this story!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/3/2021
Um, he never got the quest rewards for beating four tails
Guest chapter 15 . 3/3/2021
Amazing chapter! I love this story
Guest chapter 12 . 3/3/2021
Huh, great chapter! Will there come a time where it will take our mc like 2 seconds to kill a bad guy, because once he gets stronger realistically he isn’t always going to have a challenge
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2021
Yeah a party system sucks. I am glad your not an idiot because it’s very idiot to tell people about an ability that give you infinite fucking potential!
2,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »