Reviews for Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions
Geek-God of Speed chapter 8 . 7/30/2021
Ids are just stupid sure it works sometime but then it just ends up with most of the story being him grinding in there and/or eventually bringing people with him that basically just accept the bullshit (at least that is how the other stories have been)
J'aimel'anime44163 chapter 3 . 7/30/2021
I definitely kind of get what you say when this last scene isn’t weird but… it definitely made me a little uncomfortable
timberwolfst chapter 2 . 7/29/2021
It doesn't make sense for Kakashi to be Chunin at 5, yet he's freshly out of the Academy and in this training field for his Genin test. would make more sense to say Minato was chunin at 5.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/17/2021
Loved it.
TobiramaSenjuZi chapter 21 . 7/18/2021
I still don’t understand this story. Yoru doesn’t have any signature moves and all the ones he has made are either given away or he doesn’t use it enough.
TobiramaSenjuZi chapter 6 . 7/17/2021
I love this guy! I might have a few problems about the plot but this guy’s philosophy about the Gamer is what I think all Gamer fics be like. That ability will make you the ultimate weapon which everyone will want to take advantage of. Also I don’t understand why people think telling people your a reincarnate is cool. People will always treat you different because ‘that person is a reincarnation.’
TobiramaSenjuZi chapter 1 . 7/15/2021
Yorudan sounds like a Pokémon or a dinosaur
yochan123 chapter 33 . 7/7/2021
Th is is really good and I really hope you will post the sequel of sorts!
yochan123 chapter 30 . 7/7/2021
Obits is one pathetic MF dude thought all these years that rin was dead when he literally could have found out so easily that she’s still alive and moreso whose fault would it have been if she was dead anyways?! His own
yochan123 chapter 29 . 7/7/2021
Ooh I ship him with a harem
Plz plz plz write a sequel o
yochan123 chapter 28 . 7/7/2021
Lmao this year chuunin exams • everyone send out their jonin
yochan123 chapter 27 . 7/7/2021
Nobody fucks with yoru and mito
yochan123 chapter 26 . 7/7/2021
Man what a fight gg Iwa and kumo bro you gonna get slapped
yochan123 chapter 24 . 7/7/2021
Hod damn onoki working with zetsu here
yochan123 chapter 23 . 7/7/2021