Reviews for Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions
Kingz T. Infinity chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
Only 2 chapters in and I'm in love! Great story so far see, you next week can't wait
Maik Huttinger chapter 2 . 11/25/2018
Is the part where the MC gets kidnapped inspired by the fanfic “The Root of Darkness” by Amorphis760? If so, then could you also include in someway the part where the MC gets a kekkei genkai via cell infusion?
By the way, I love the interaction between the MC and team Minato. Good luck with future chapters
evo123457 chapter 2 . 11/26/2018
free training get. might as well turn gamer's mind up to max or 95% until he gets free then not do something stupid like instantly turning it down by more than 5% when he decides he want his emotions back. Turn it down 1% per week or something along those lines
Maik Huttinger chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
I would love to see some time manipulation skills and maybe a life-drain or a chakra-drain skill, also some elements from warcraft would be awesome to see.
Jeff goldblum69 chapter 2 . 11/25/2018
Noice
Ezeakel chapter 2 . 11/25/2018
The chapter was pretty nice.
The only thing that I disliked is our little hero kidnapping.
I hope that Minato will do something, he is a sensor after all, so he should know what happened.
After this it will be fun to make him become a Shinobi maybe you can make him a member in team Minato or make him an apprentice of kushina.
I hope to see changes from Canon events.
I know that some events need to be made to prolong the story but some events need to be changed like maybe Rin and kushina deaths.
There are one of may favorite characters.

Regarding his gamer ability, what I want to say is to make him getting level up relying in quest training and important c and above missions.
Because of what I see from most of the gamer story, the MC become overpowered only after doing some no name quest.
I am a fan of competent and OP MC but their strongth must be believable.
You can begin with him as a competent one, then develop him to be OP.

Good luck regardless.
Update faster please.

RQ: it's between the 2nd and 3rd Shinobi war not 4th.
karadsumet chapter 2 . 11/25/2018
Okay, the biggest mistake you can make right now is getting bogged down by numbers. The chapter is actually fells short because i mostly ignored most of the statistics besides the first line and i am sure most do the same. The need to describe every skill or statistic is gone now that the Gamer is no longer a new concept. Everyone knows what happens anyway so no need to explain these things. Also keep the cliffhangers to a minimum. if they occur at critical points, great. At the end of every chapter though, then it becomes a chore to read. This was just something i observed reading other fics, its just a little positive criticism. Otherwise things seem good for only two chapters.
xhope14x chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
I feel like it's a good start I wonder what the human ? Is for mmm and I wonder are we going to meet naruto soon or is he not part of the story
Justas chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
I really like some of the new concepts in this fic, like Gamer’s Mind intensity, that I haven’t seen yet. I am really enjoying this.
Justas chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
This looks REALLY good. I look forward to reading more of this.
Oblivious IJ chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
He's a werewolf! I'm calling it! I don't care if I get it wrong but my hunch says werewolf! Hmmm not gonna flame soooo...

The future is in the past... ONWARDS AOSHIMA

~ OnIJ
Magnussen osbourne chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
So far, looks very promising. I hope this will be a long story.
Alpha Eclipse chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
The story has a lot of potential, and the writing is good. So long as he doesn't get some kind of harem, this story is on the right track. Also, try not to abandon it.
Atrualc chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
This is great, can you come check out my last gamer story I just started to check how good it is? Also, Will the OC be OP? or will he just be mainly a side character?
2,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158