Reviews for Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions
Yuki Miyashi chapter 33 . 10/13/2022
oh good, for a second I thought I will have to get my trusty pitchfork and torches
MayaviPanchi chapter 31 . 10/12/2022
The best gamer/overall fic I have read so far.

Yoru was a great character to read.

The plot was excillent.

The powers were believable and intriguing.

I especially liked the fighting scenes, and seeing Yoru outthink his opponents using simple tools like Ninja wire and genjutsu was a treat to read. For me that's what being a shinobi is.

I liked the interacrtions bw Yoru and all other characters like Katoe, Itachi, Kakashi, Obito, Rin, Minato and Kushina.

The decision to not have the character remember the Naruto world was an excillent twist.

Looking forward to the sequel, however far it may be in the future.
zykwuanmartin chapter 20 . 10/7/2022
not my cabbages!
dukkeh216 chapter 27 . 9/19/2022
Wow I have never seen anyone openly admitting that trying to stick to real life physics when powerscaling fictional characters is stupid. You have my respect for that.
dukkeh216 chapter 13 . 9/18/2022
Wow just 100% of that weirdly shortened Energy stat? Rasengan in your story either completely sucks or you missed a single 0 from 1000%...
Drrakkos chapter 33 . 9/16/2022
Sooo the time it's right now 16/09/22 and my question is: You are goin to update the Sequel of this amazing story?
KingOfEmptyness chapter 33 . 8/19/2022
a shame
KingOfEmptyness chapter 20 . 8/18/2022
no harem please
KingOfEmptyness chapter 2 . 8/18/2022
why is every naruto fanfiction has a character with split personality, i hate this
MyLifeIsUtterShit chapter 20 . 8/17/2022
the fricking cabbages qaq
Primo The Fathomless Omicron chapter 20 . 8/10/2022
Avatar The Last Airbender Meme
Primo The Fathomless Omicron chapter 12 . 8/6/2022
Nope just fanon
Primo The Fathomless Omicron chapter 6 . 8/3/2022
I Agreed On The End Note.
Primo The Fathomless Omicron chapter 3 . 8/2/2022
First Of All, Chakra Paper Doesn’t Show Multiple Affinities, It Shows Only One! If You Have Like Say Two, You’ll Have To Use Two Papers.
Primo The Fathomless Omicron chapter 3 . 8/2/2022
In The First Chapter You Said People Didn’t Know What Hide And Seek Was, What Now They Know?
2,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »