Reviews for Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions
handwran chapter 33 . 8/29/2021
i really hope you end up writing more. I was so sad when I realized there wasnt gonna be a part 2 to this amazing story
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2021
look, the negative reviews you might have received are probably because the kid is 4, yet has full control of his emotions, has all five chakra element affinities, and is on the course for ANBU by the age of 6, or worse, 5.
EverRed chapter 3 . 8/11/2021
What is horrible about this chapter is how you try to Justify the teachers actions when all in all she just kidnaps children that barely know anything about life and tell them something that will change their life forever but she thinks is good which is fine but the MC is kissing her a*s when she kidnapped him so I hope she gets killed off otherwise Imm going to drop this no questions asked
Ahtu chapter 19 . 8/10/2021
He did note Rin's though... And I'd think 3 tails still has more chakra than Hashirama.

I thought he'd just feel too different, due to his emotional state.
killua196 chapter 33 . 8/10/2021
whatever
Ahtu chapter 1 . 8/7/2021
Vit and Wis/Int, are not really separate from Chakra/ENEGY/Energy. Chakra is the mix of spiritual and vital energies/stamina.

I know one excuse that could work though. If you limit both the minimum ENEGY levels, and the maximum to be relative to these other stats. Then it could simply be about chakra quality, something the Uzumaki are for example famous for. Or in other words density, in another sense. But if you ignore their relation, you'll be moving outside of the Narutoverse rules in a rather major way.
Geek-God of Speed chapter 8 . 7/30/2021
Ids are just stupid sure it works sometime but then it just ends up with most of the story being him grinding in there and/or eventually bringing people with him that basically just accept the bullshit (at least that is how the other stories have been)
J'aimel'anime44163 chapter 3 . 7/30/2021
I definitely kind of get what you say when this last scene isn’t weird but… it definitely made me a little uncomfortable
timberwolfst chapter 2 . 7/29/2021
It doesn't make sense for Kakashi to be Chunin at 5, yet he's freshly out of the Academy and in this training field for his Genin test. would make more sense to say Minato was chunin at 5.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/17/2021
Loved it.
NarutoLegendsd chapter 21 . 7/18/2021
I still don’t understand this story. Yoru doesn’t have any signature moves and all the ones he has made are either given away or he doesn’t use it enough.
NarutoLegendsd chapter 6 . 7/17/2021
I love this guy! I might have a few problems about the plot but this guy’s philosophy about the Gamer is what I think all Gamer fics be like. That ability will make you the ultimate weapon which everyone will want to take advantage of. Also I don’t understand why people think telling people your a reincarnate is cool. People will always treat you different because ‘that person is a reincarnation.’
NarutoLegendsd chapter 1 . 7/15/2021
Yorudan sounds like a Pokémon or a dinosaur
yochan123 chapter 33 . 7/7/2021
Th is is really good and I really hope you will post the sequel of sorts!
yochan123 chapter 30 . 7/7/2021
Obits is one pathetic MF dude thought all these years that rin was dead when he literally could have found out so easily that she’s still alive and moreso whose fault would it have been if she was dead anyways?! His own
2,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »