Reviews for Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions
robvalur chapter 33 . 7/20/2022
how far can you stretch you're foreskin?
Ferdiad chapter 5 . 7/7/2022
I agree with you about telling people and the party stuff. It makes no sense.
Ferdiad chapter 4 . 7/7/2022
Your dialogue is so bad it hurts to read. Hope it improves
Ferdiad chapter 3 . 7/7/2022
The mask is uber mega ultra fucking cringe though.
IchigoASO chapter 4 . 6/27/2022
I'm in this chapter the mc takes a life so why does the next chapter say he never has. Granted it wasn't human, but still had taken a life. Also the way it's worded makes it sound like the best thing to kill to get rid of the hesitation is human, (which I agree with to a degree) but any kill will do(which I also agree with if the was an emotional connection of any kind but otherwise disagree). I'm just pointing out that this all being ignored in the next chapter by the characters turtle and the MC's after regaing the name dove. Which I feel needs to be addressed at some point to make it a better story.
IchigoASO chapter 5 . 6/27/2022
I'm not sure if u are aware but the average 6 yr boy is 115.2cm or about 3ft 10.25in., and average for a 10 yr old is 138.6cm. or about 4ft. 5.5in. Meaning this character is about the height of the average 10yr old at the age of 6 lol! What is he half Titan.
ipinnu17 chapter 33 . 6/8/2022
please sequel
supriya700000 chapter 33 . 6/7/2022
?
Guest chapter 33 . 5/17/2022
The beginning is a bit rough to get into the story, because it seemed like the character would be op way too fast. But in the end it was a great story.

The tier system made things a bit overwhelming and seemed unnecessary at the time and it takes a while to understand why it's there.
pablo.monroypm14 chapter 26 . 5/6/2022
Why is your not being very active in a time when they should be trying to take care of enemies as fast as possible.
pablo.monroypm14 chapter 22 . 5/6/2022
What about also using an Uchiha and Mito's DNA as well and not only using the magnet guy.
pablo.monroypm14 chapter 17 . 5/5/2022
Does he seriously not remember one of the Naruto verse biggest problems.
pablo.monroypm14 chapter 14 . 5/5/2022
Really orochimaru you are just stupid.
pablo.monroypm14 chapter 10 . 5/4/2022
Why didn't he ask about the natural energy.
pablo.monroypm14 chapter 8 . 5/4/2022
Pair mito and your together.
2,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »