Reviews for Never Too Far
baka-onna2003 chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
I L-O-V-E it! You must update, and soon! Aya, that wench, thinking that Sen's mental!
Shadow Moonlight chapter 3 . 5/28/2004
What are you trying to do to me? What a cliffhanger. You need to fin this off soon.
SoManyLovers chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
I LOVE IT! gotta put this on my favorites!
Shelley chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
Hi
I luv your story when will there be more
I cant what for the next chaptur to be ritten
tall to you agai soon
from shelley
Cat chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
Please continue to write it has been quite a while since you updated so I'm asking you to please update. I love how this is turning out so far. They fell in love again quite quickly but it's still really good so far. One of the best I've read so far.
Ryiena chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Your fic is just wonderful so far! I hope you find the time to update soon. This was the first SA fic I've ever read and may be the only one! XD Very beautiful work. Keep it up! _
virgo-eyes chapter 3 . 1/27/2004
continue! this is very...erm, waht's the best word for this? oh yeah...SEXY! :-P
MikoAnnie chapter 3 . 12/28/2003
Um... Your story is good!
Anime Girl23 chapter 4 . 10/12/2003
UPDATE!
Lauren chapter 4 . 10/3/2003
Ok WOW awsome! cant wait for the next chapter to come out! saved u on Favorites.. oh.. if u wanna use the real name for Lin its Rin
Miss Griff chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
ya know, your about as bad as me with getting your chapters out! lol anyways, glad you're continuing it! it's turned out great so far.
Dont ask chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
Hurry up with the next chapter! Its such a good story!
Crazy Irish Lass chapter 4 . 9/25/2003
Woo hoo! Write more like this, long a griping, I was hooked the whole time. Update soon please, this is very interesting.
Hyper Senshi chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
BAD CHIHIRO! BAD HAKU! *runs into a wall* ow X.X

ryou: *blushing* it was a bit sudden

HS: *reveved* just a little bit.

anywhays good. or bad or whatever you know what i mean! GAH!*runs into a wall
Malik's Girl chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
FINISH! FINISH! PLEASE WRITE MORE! I'S SO GOOD!
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »