Reviews for Never Too Far
skya chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
please keep going its a great fic!
Claire chapter 2 . 6/3/2003
OH please do continue! I must know how it ends!
Syaoronsangel chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
*growls* Where the heck is the 'next' button! I wanna know what happens! lol Please email me each time you update and please send a link. Before I read this fic I watched the movie...it's great don't you think! Anyway, keep up the great work!

~Syaorons angel
julia chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Great story so far, except, I didn't quite get it. You said something about Haku's daughter. Where's she in this? Are you continuing?
YumiYa chapter 2 . 5/17/2003
*evil laugh:hehehe* please continue! it's really good! just fabulous!
Me chapter 2 . 5/15/2003
If you don't write more I'll kill you. That's a promise. Uh... Actually... Maybe I should find out who you are first... I don't know where you live... That might be a problem...
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 2 . 5/12/2003
Hmm. I like it.
Aki chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
Aw! That is so so so cute!Really great so far, please continue!_
Demon Wolf chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
This story is so cute and I really hope you can update this story soon. I'm dieing to see what will happen next. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
Emerald-Forest chapter 2 . 5/6/2003
Lirena:AW that's so SWEET!

Mimi:So?

Lirena:So it's KAWAII!

Mimi:So?

Lirena:SO WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER?

-L-
Lurrain chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
Hi I like your story and I hope you add more to it soon. Your story is very interesting and I loke it it's been about a month since I read the first chapter and I thought it was really cool. Well keep writing.

Your friend,

Lurrain
Lurrain chapter 2 . 5/4/2003

Your friend,

Lurrain
Alexandria the Great chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
DUDE!UPDATE!I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SHOW TO GET ON THE ROAD! UR PLOT WAS FYE!

Get to the good part!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:
Alexandria the Great chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
I'm lovin Chi/Haku. Keep it up!
Vespalovin chapter 2 . 4/30/2003