Reviews for Love is Loud: Mother's Edition
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
when are going to update
Re Lovely Lover chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
Expect him to hook up with Lori with both helping cover for eachother hooking up with Naruto without getting caught.

I wouldnt be surprised to see one with Susan Storm with the well known neglect bit from Teed earlier in before the kids.

Like another writer on this site did DBZ with well neglected women like Chichi and Bulma and other women like Panchy make it a good target as well.
guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2020
I like this story really a neat idea are other milfs of the loud house join in or its just rita, I know you might be annoyed of me saying this but really hope update the story ,again not rushing just stating when you have a story that caught my attention of course I hope for it update.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2019
when are going to update this story and not so impossible and a goofy love
HK.Newbie.Writer chapter 1 . 12/20/2019
Pls continue the story ntr and for Ann too
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2019
when are going to update this story and the other loud house stories and a goofy kind of love and not so impossible
Ryu wolf chapter 2 . 10/16/2019
Well done with the chapter very nice job
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2019
Sure thing Bro, sounds relaxing just don't get caught ;P"

makes me think she knows. Gets hot off it too. Maybe hasnt made a move yet?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
Thankfully, living in a house as noisy as theirs some volume of things weren't really picked up by some people as from Luna's music and the fighting between siblings only really loud things were noticed.

he could hear her gasps but not the wet slaps and thrusting water movements?

Maybe a little explanation as to why none of the kids are his since they've been at it for 7 years constantly and it seems like condoms stopped long ago.

Also I gotta believe one or two of maybe the elder daughters know and let it go or cover up cause they have the hots for him too and get worked over too.
Downri9htDirty chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
Is Naruto any of the girls father?
issic clark chapter 2 . 3/13/2019
Hey quick question I know this is mother's edition but does that apply to only rita. Because maybe you could add bobby's mother and maybe lisa's teacher.
grudgematch chapter 2 . 1/26/2019
Interested
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2019
is naruto having a secret relationship with lori or leni too
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2019
when are going to update not so impossible
issic clark chapter 1 . 1/6/2019
Wondering is there going to be a version of this story with the 5 older sisters in it