Reviews for Love is Loud: Mother's Edition
issic clark chapter 2 . 3/13/2019
Hey quick question I know this is mother's edition but does that apply to only rita. Because maybe you could add bobby's mother and maybe lisa's teacher.
grudgematch chapter 2 . 1/26/2019
Interested
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2019
is naruto having a secret relationship with lori or leni too
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2019
when are going to update not so impossible
issic clark chapter 1 . 1/6/2019
Wondering is there going to be a version of this story with the 5 older sisters in it
hellfire45 chapter 2 . 12/15/2018
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
WhateverPlus chapter 2 . 12/15/2018
Great Chapter and Lemon, Continue Please.
draculyn28 chapter 2 . 12/14/2018
hello very good chapter, I hope the continuation, greetings.
SpudyPotato chapter 2 . 12/12/2018
Great chapter and glad to hear you're updating those other stories
ultrachols chapter 2 . 12/11/2018
great chapter. I am waiting for more . Bella Swan s Twilight proposes if you are looking for a milf. .

Anyway, I'm glad you'll prescribe Tales of Lust. I hope you will do harem naruto. you add sakure ino temari tenten karuj hanabi anko samire karin itw
Sosuke Naruto chapter 2 . 12/10/2018
I find this story very cool. Since you like challenges and stories with Naruto paired with Milfs. You could try writing Naruto with some of these women:
Naruto / Chichi (Obviously Goku neglects their relationship, leaving his wife for years solitary tending two children). Naruto / Francine Smith (American Dad). Naruto / Lois Griffin (Family Guy). Naruto / Sally Jackson (mother of Percy Jackson).
Naruto / Old Haruno Sakura (Naruto after the fight against Pain is played in the future thirty years where his former teammate, Sakura, is the Hokage of Konoha) Naruto / Lily Potter (Mother of Harry Potter) Naruto / Sahashi Takami (Sekirei). Naruto / Venelana Gremory (Mother of Rias Gremory of High School DxD).
Ace chapter 2 . 12/10/2018
Great story as always. Love how naruto is finally getting to have a real life now. He deserves it. By any chance will you continue the Not so possible story. That is a great ntr story with naruto an Ann Possible. Plus it's not a very hardcore ntr. It's a subtle transition from unloved marriage to finding love an happiness.
Love all your stories. Can't wait to read more.
LOUD HOUND chapter 2 . 12/9/2018
love it can't wait for the next update and I was also wondering when are going to update the story of kim possible NOT SO IMPOSSIBLE i really want to know what happen nexts
Argorok chapter 2 . 12/10/2018
Interesting story so far, please keep up the good work.
the green ace of clubs chapter 2 . 12/10/2018
For the next chapter can we get a flashback to their first time or a chapter where he finally knocks her up.
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »