Reviews for In Pursuit of Love
ColossusCrusher chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
Nice story, I can't wait for the rest.

ColossusCrusher
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
THIS IS A GREAT STORY.
The Guy chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
I'm surprised not many have reviewed, because you have great stuff here! The character's personalities are all intact, and sufficient Heero/Relena-ish action! I'll continue to read this! KEEP UPDATING!_
sayinjinj7 chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
Great job! This story is VERY cool. I like all the diffrent concepts for the technology. Hope the G-Boys get some Gundams too. Please keep it up and get the next part out soon. Keep it up.
Ukchana chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
I like it! You have great characterization (Though I think Hilde probably wouldn't be that upset with Duo unless her cooking IS gourmet) and it looks like an interesting plot is afoot! I only noticed one small thing that made it hard to read: Sometimes you don't specify who is talking when there are a group of people there. For example:

"Aw man," said Duo, "So where's the fourth horseman?"

"Trowa stays out of sight these days," said Sally, "What brings all of you here?"

"This is a party," said Duo, "When was there a party that you went to that I wasn't at?"

"Anything that was political," Sally answered.

"Humph. Are you also here because of Stryker?"

"Stryker?" said Hilde, "Who's he?"

"Stryker, hmm, name sounds familiar," said Duo, "I got it! Doesn't he own Stryker Corporations?"

The above seems like it starts as a conversation between Sally and Duo. However, once one gets to "Humph. Are you also here because of Stryker" it gets confusing. I thought Duo said that, but then further on he asks who Stryker is. So I'm left wondering who asked Sally if she was there because of Stryker.

Other than that and the fact that you need more description (what do their dresses look like, what does the party look like, do they have any expressions on their faces?) you're doing great and I sure hope to read more! _ Keep it up, I'm so curious as to what's gonna happen next!

PS: Also, I think that date was just perfect, totally in character. I've read fanfics about first dates where Relena was afraid that Heero wouldn't kiss her, or she waited until he kissed her, and to be quite honest I can't see Heero ever being the first to make a move. No way! Relena has far more balls when it comes to romance, I mean, come on she chased him across the damn galaxy! So, I salute you for great characterization and giving Relena the guts that she had in the series. _

love,

Ukchana
Viktoria Lockheart chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
Very good story. Please continue. I'll be waiting.
hawaiikel chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
good story! i was VERY surprised to see that heero and relena stayed pretty much in character. doing that was great bcoz not a lot of authors get that. they always try to mold their chracters to fit the plot but that kinda ruins the whole originality of the story. good idea for the bodyguard :) keep going and email me wen u update.
apol chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
continue! continue! _
Ai-shi chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
It's a really cute beginning...and I'm very surprised to see Heero in slacker-mode right now. But I'm anticipating in a little bit of action further into the story. I really like how Relena made the first move and caught Heero-kun there off guard...yay! So is he going to take up her job offer? I can't wait to find out more about this story, it's really something different. Keep it up and good luck with it! And of course, post soon please! From the ever so *sweet* and *kawaii*~Wing
sudda chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
cool start, plz update soon
dee chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
This was really good. I loved it. Can't wait to see what happens next.