Reviews for The Pawn
bananacupcakes chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Please continue :)
Xan Salstone chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Kinda sad, but I'm a weirdo and am attracted to stories like these. Hurry and update, it sounds like a good idea and it should be interesting.

-X
Reads-way-2-much chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
you have to update ASAP I love it and i beat i would love it even more if it had more chapters! love ya!
RandomRecorders chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Hi, Please keep this up! It looks awesome! I love your other stories!

-Jorenca
Dark Catalyst chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
This is such an amazing start to this story, I see that it is indeed on hold? I was wondering if you ment indefinetly or just for a while? Do you have an outline that you are going to follow? because from the description you put up for it it seems like quite the little treasure That i would seriously enjoy following. If there is an problems why you aren't going to continue it I would love to help in anyway i can? perhaps, if you would like i mean. sorry if i am odd to you, but yeah, that is me. Well, I sincerely hope to hear form you soon!

_

post script: sorry, I forgot to mention 'hi! my name is Tammy' :D lol alright, I will let you go now.
Banner chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
This is a *wrenching* start. I'm in the mood for something angsty, with a dark (not evil) Harry. I'm going to "alert" all your stories.
Vampire's Gal chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
good job good job

loved it apsoluty loved it

love ya

Urie
Anjel chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I know that you haven't updated this story in a while, but I would like to see more. I didn't review forgotten youth, but I also would like to read more of that one also. You are a very good writer, and put just enough detail into your stories. I think that they are great as they are, and A forgotten Youth should stay a story of its own. I really hope that you update soon.
angelfromhell29 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I definetly think this would be agood story. I look forward to reading more IF you update.
zzlostdreamerzz chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
This story seemed great and has alot of potential! UPDATE UPDATE!
darkness chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
i think this could turn out to be a good story! it it continues!
Delete Here chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
cool
srry don have an account chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Good story. I like forgotten youth more which has not been updated in ages hint hint. Definately continue or combine these stories. I know this will take ages and there exams coming up but please please please update soon

Cya
ReginaLucifer chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I really like this story so far and I hope you will continue it in the future! :)
random person chapter 1 . 5/14/2004