Reviews for And Around Again
x3Before.x.The.x.Stormx3 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Pretty dang good! I like this story! I love people getting pregnant and havng babies! It so cool. Most of my stories are like that lol! Love it love it love it! Now let me get back to reading the rest!1!
Christine Writer chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
Good story. Lorel is much better of without Jake.
Mr.Tre Cool chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
No... Rory and Jess cant get divorced NO please tell me they get back together. I am practically crying here. Not really, but shh... dont tell anyone.
Charmedchic72 chapter 10 . 8/4/2005
aww...that whole emily dying thing kinda made me sad. i mean, yeah i guess the ending was happy...but that part was sad!
Charmedchic72 chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
okay then. my little's sister's friend is 14 and pregnant. not that it really has anything to do with this but i just found out today and i am still a little shocked about it. anywayz, good chapter! sorry for my random and pointless review!
Charmedchic72 chapter 8 . 8/4/2005
stupid chelsea. good chapter, but stupid character!
Charmedchic72 chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
omg...what nerve jess has to bring chelsea with him. that is ridiculous.
Charmedchic72 chapter 6 . 8/4/2005
well i dislike jake alot. he is only 18. seems like he might be a man-whore. lol.
Charmedchic72 chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
short but good chapter!
Charmedchic72 chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
somehow that isn't surprising. but at least she didn't run off to chicago. wonder when rory will actually find out?
Charmedchic72 chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
i am guessing she went back to chicago. wouldn't surprise me. but anywayz, this was a nice and interesting chapter!
Charmedchic72 chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
that is not happy. lorel shouldn't hate rory. how sad!
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
now...from the title and the summary at the beginning i am guessing that lorel is going to be pregnant. i like it so far!
RoryJess4evea chapter 10 . 7/3/2003
hey great story as always!
bblueberry26 chapter 10 . 5/29/2003
EMILY! YOU CANT END A STORY LIKE THAT! MEANIE! are you doing another sequel? What is Lorel's baby gonna be nicknamed?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »