Reviews for Wolf In Sheeps Clothing
Mystery889 chapter 7 . 2/21
Now I remember why I stopped reading nice story tho b it I can’t stand izuku/uraraka
Advent of Shadows chapter 37 . 2/20
It was a really good story up until the Overhaul arc.
lmc9389 chapter 37 . 2/14
I’m not a fan of the redemption twist but overall good story
Lilybud chapter 37 . 2/12
you are amazing. 100/10 great fic
ClumsyBird chapter 37 . 2/11
This is by far the best fanfiction I have ever read! I loved the way you wrote the characters and everything! I could hardly sleep for two nights! Yes I read this in two days, it's THAT good! Would I read this again? Heck yeah! This is the best villain Deku story!
Didn't Bakugo tell All Might that Izuku was a traitor a few chapters ago? All Might even said "this has gone farther than I thought" so why is All Might acting surprised about Izuku being a traitor?
Emocean chapter 37 . 2/8
Ah, so Deku really is here to stay, huh. What an ending.

You’re an excellent writer! I read this so fast, it‘s a really fascinating story! Good luck with your future story developments as well.

Cheers!
Okay to hell with whatever not nice comments you got, I loved reading this. I lost sleep over it! When it comes to anime, finding a non-slash/ non-smut fic with an actually good plot has been near impossible for me. This was the needle in the haystack. It's easily the best anime fanfic I've ever read. The way you wrote Bakugou, Deku and Izuku was amazing and pretty realistic I thought. You developed the characters well, especially Bakugou and his progression from being a bully, feeling guilt and feeling the stubborn determination to fix what he did to Izuku. That scene when they were fighting right before Deku was sniped was like I could see it happen. So tense! Some might not like that Izuku felt regret and got some redemption but I think you wrote it convincingly and we got plenty of glimpses that he was torn but his mind was so unstable I honestly didn't know where that fight with him and Bakugou towards the end was going to go. Anyway, it might not have been everyone's cup of tea but it was definitely mine and I'll be saving this to read again. And above all, well done for sticking it out and finishing it. Amazing! 10/10 will read again
Yes chapter 1 . 12/17/2019
I got the chills from reading the last part
Bakeku67 chapter 37 . 11/24/2019
Nnooooooooooo! Not the end! But I loved looking forward to reading it! Don't worry, I understand. But still, don't let those other assholes hold you back. This book. Was. AMAZING! And I for one, loved every minute of it. Thank you so much for writing this story!
kyroukinoneko chapter 37 . 11/24/2019
I'm not a fan of this ay. But this fan fiction is special. Crawled to the bones as they say. I sit and cry.
Tom2011 chapter 37 . 11/23/2019
Kind of disappointed with ending. I thought it was a story about a mature villain but turns out it's was a story about boy with childish complex. Good story, but you need to change the description.
memeking XV chapter 37 . 11/21/2019
It kinda reminds me of mightless,great story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2019
This was amazing I read the whole thing in one sitting as I look at the clock at 6am lol I very happy and so entranced by your story it gave me goosebumps the entire time! Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of a villiandeku
TheRamenKid chapter 37 . 11/13/2019