Reviews for Level: Human
Bearbert chapter 5 . 3/8
100
LeonardoTheLeader chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Dang..I LOVE IT! If there is a sequel, I'm going to find it!
Missp1223 chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Please pleas do another chapter
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Awesome
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
INteresting
answerme chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
i really love your first fanfic loving it but still can't you make it longer because it so short i like it not complete if you make it longer you will enjoy it trust me but still loving it! human form yeah!
GirlzRule312 chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one! XD
AL0LT0 chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
ahhh! i see you haven't updated in forever but please! *gets down on knee's and grovels* keep righting! i beg you!
AndromedaeStarStorm69 chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
I like where you're going with this,but try to write more to a chapter.
Leo's Katanas chapter 9 . 9/4/2009
Cool!
eeveemew chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
;_; Poor turtles, cursed to be humans...at least they're cute. And why, oh why did Leo fall for the Shedder's lies. Poor thing must be mind-controlled.
KissMyAft chapter 9 . 10/19/2005
hello

i tried getting in contact with u about your story ''L:H'' AT YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS but it did not work because my letter to u was returned back to me,will u ASAP please send me a working e-mail address of yours that i can corresspond with u and talk to u in the future about your story ''LH'',PLEASE!

I ONLY READ ENOUGH OF YOUR STORY to find out that u actually had my Leo siding with the foot against his own brothers and that horrified me

please ASAP write chap 10 and have Leo safely returned to his brothers BUT HOWEVER if u do not wish to continue your story will u give ''LH'' to me so i can continue it and finish the story,THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT TO ME SO PLEASE REPLY TO ME at my e-mail address and tell me of your decision
Tewii chapter 9 . 10/11/2005