Reviews for Morty to the Infinite Power
SnowIV chapter 10 . 9/6/2023
Clones can be considered identical siblings since :
Regular siblings are related by at least one parent
Identical twins are related by sharing the same DNA and the same womb at the same time
Fraternal twins are related by sharing the same womb at the same time but not same DNA
Clones share the same DNA but not the same womb at the same time if at all
so it would be incest not masturbation for all clones and alternate timeline versions
it might be masturbation if it is a one mind multiple same bodies situation but not sure there.
I liked the portal machine explanation though.
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 6/14/2023
not cannon! not cannon! morty can't exit the central finite curve!

couldn't resist.
bearblue chapter 10 . 6/10/2023
Very enjoyable and twisty. Fun as a read and feals a bit Rick and Morty with all the shenanigans
gabedane chapter 3 . 5/4/2023
Out of all things I can't say I expected fnaf.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 10 . 4/19/2022
Enjoying the story thanks
hvm2k2 chapter 8 . 9/21/2020
I'd think the Den'O'Cats would be more willing to protect Fleshies and the RubLickin's would be the ones to oppress them.
TheBear chapter 10 . 7/6/2020
This is a fun story. Hope to see another chapter of it in the near future!
HasABeard chapter 3 . 4/5/2020
If Danny changes into the uniform he was wearing when he first transformed into a ghost, to the point it was a plot point in an episode where he lost and regained his powers that putting a big g 'D' on his chest before he got them back changed his costume in an in-universe character re-design, does that mean the half-ghost Morties and Morticias are now stuck turning into naked versions of themselves?
Califhanger chapter 8 . 2/10/2020
Oh my God, I have lived in Australia for the last 20 years and never knew about any war with Emus I mean what were the teaching in school? But the "war" with Emus was with two guys with machine guns vs over 20,000 Emus so yeah not really a war more some army guys hunting Emus only to find that Emus are like little tank.
Wrin chapter 10 . 1/23/2020
Sorry I haven't been around much, DgBC. It's been the week from hell. I'm glad to have had a chance to read a little bit of my backlog though, as it always cheers me up. Waaay more effective than working on my own stuff has been recently. I've put more than a year into one story off and on and I think I was just dreaming too big. It's frustrating. Anyway: thanks again as always for writing and posting!
~ Wrin / Wren / Wrein
DiveLord chapter 10 . 12/27/2019
Yet another example of why Five Nights at Freddie’s can fuck right off. Hated that game.
Dylan-A-Friend chapter 10 . 12/20/2019
Nice!
Big Brother chapter 10 . 12/19/2019
Cave woman Summer is the best Summer.
Jiraiya chapter 10 . 12/19/2019
I ship Foxy and Chica too.
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 10 . 12/19/2019
Well if anyone asks they can just claim they were playing Strip Poker to pass the time due to abject boredom!