Reviews for Morty to the Infinite Power
hvm2k2 chapter 8 . 9/21
I'd think the Den'O'Cats would be more willing to protect Fleshies and the RubLickin's would be the ones to oppress them.
TheBear chapter 10 . 7/6
This is a fun story. Hope to see another chapter of it in the near future!
HasABeard chapter 3 . 4/5
If Danny changes into the uniform he was wearing when he first transformed into a ghost, to the point it was a plot point in an episode where he lost and regained his powers that putting a big g 'D' on his chest before he got them back changed his costume in an in-universe character re-design, does that mean the half-ghost Morties and Morticias are now stuck turning into naked versions of themselves?
Califhanger chapter 8 . 2/10
Oh my God, I have lived in Australia for the last 20 years and never knew about any war with Emus I mean what were the teaching in school? But the "war" with Emus was with two guys with machine guns vs over 20,000 Emus so yeah not really a war more some army guys hunting Emus only to find that Emus are like little tank.
Wrin chapter 10 . 1/23
Sorry I haven't been around much, DgBC. It's been the week from hell. I'm glad to have had a chance to read a little bit of my backlog though, as it always cheers me up. Waaay more effective than working on my own stuff has been recently. I've put more than a year into one story off and on and I think I was just dreaming too big. It's frustrating. Anyway: thanks again as always for writing and posting!
~ Wrin / Wren / Wrein
DiveLord chapter 10 . 12/27/2019
Yet another example of why Five Nights at Freddie’s can fuck right off. Hated that game.
Dylan-A-Friend chapter 10 . 12/20/2019
Nice!
Big Brother chapter 10 . 12/19/2019
Cave woman Summer is the best Summer.
Jiraiya chapter 10 . 12/19/2019
I ship Foxy and Chica too.
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 10 . 12/19/2019
Well if anyone asks they can just claim they were playing Strip Poker to pass the time due to abject boredom!
the-ck chapter 10 . 12/18/2019
Damn I had forgotten abiut this. Can't wait until summer makes a move on him, and watching how it develops.
thetyrant67 chapter 4 . 12/3/2019
A kitty-powered portal machine? Oh Rick... why am I not surprised?

Also, I like the fluffy bonding between Morty and Summer.

And really loving the Wise!Experienced!Morty you have here.
thetyrant67 chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
I really like how you portray Morty, a very good depiction of him I would say.
bwvaughn4290 chapter 1 . 5/27/2019