Reviews for Morty to the Infinite Power
thetyrant67 chapter 4 . 12/3
A kitty-powered portal machine? Oh Rick... why am I not surprised?

Also, I like the fluffy bonding between Morty and Summer.

And really loving the Wise!Experienced!Morty you have here.
thetyrant67 chapter 1 . 12/3
I really like how you portray Morty, a very good depiction of him I would say.
bwvaughn4290 chapter 1 . 5/27
Don't let it die!
shit
England isn't foggy and damp all the time you know. With global warming, those times are getting rarer and rarer, actually.
Wrin chapter 9 . 3/18
Never played Five Nights, so I'm missing context for the last reference. That said, I'm really enjoying this story. I know a lot of people are probably squicked out by the whole Morty/Morticia and Morty/Summer thing, but as someone who grew up without siblings it's something that I also lack context for and thus can easily just read through. Thanks for writing and posting, and thanks to Fyre for typing!
Wrin chapter 8 . 3/18
Yay! I really like this story, even though it's more "slice of (bizarre) life" than I usually read. And I agree with Fyre, Australia is weird and scary enough that I kind of want to believe it's not real even though I know it is. That's a whole lot of "NOPE" for one continent.
Big Brother chapter 9 . 3/5
I want to live in Hawaii.
D72 chapter 9 . 3/4
meseeks box could also shred and recycle the fnaf segment of this fic.

I wonder what kind of freakish enhancements haunted scrap would make possible. Nah, Rick would find out and get pissed, breaking down ghosts as some weird twisted element of his psyche. Rust Cohle would show up and say stuff about the psychosphere, then Woody from cheers would show up and shoot him with the gun from looper.
Bubblezmith chapter 9 . 3/3
heheheheheheheheeee...snort... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 3/3
niicd
Quietlovingman chapter 9 . 3/3
My brother is a big fan of Rick and Morty... I was unfamiliar with the show until I came across a crossover on TTH with Rick and Xander. I still never watched the show until I began reading this Fanfic... I have now watched about half the first season... I see the appeal. Good Job!
Joe Fenton chapter 9 . 3/3
I hope Morty is aware of the ABCDs of surviving a harem anime:

Awareness
Balance
Clenched Fists
and
DON'T F_K YOUR SISTER

The blessings of the anime pope be upon you.
Lumias chapter 8 . 2/27
This is weird but also hilarious. Have you considered having morty look in at his original world.

Considering he is generally a caring person and has something that let's him look anywhere and Rick isn't there to lower his morality, if he thought about it he would be concerned for his family.
FanGirl chapter 8 . 1/31
I want a sister like Summer.