Reviews for Morty to the Infinite Power
KrisB-71854 chapter 6 . 12/9/2018
This is great. The non perviest method that I've seen for creation of pokegirls. They are more like temp splices so that teens get some health boosts and play out pokegirl fights to relieve stress... Well, that and the built-in birth control lets them relieve other stress as well. ;)
the-ck chapter 7 . 12/9/2018
You monster and your shipping fuel.
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 12/9/2018
niice
MKaius chapter 7 . 12/9/2018
I need more of this.
I think I say this of all dogbertcaroll stories .
Which is normal, who wouldn’t want more of this?

Thank you guys for your time and effort!
The Nachoman chapter 6 . 12/9/2018
Indeed, Rick would create a Pokégirl world just to not deal with whining...
poseidon's gryffindor son chapter 7 . 12/9/2018
So are morty and summer going to get into a legit incest relationship cause I'm cool if they do I'm just curious
thisistotallyaname chapter 6 . 12/9/2018
Honestly, this is a bit too tame for Rick Sanchez IMO.
Wrin chapter 6 . 11/30/2018
...I can totally see Rick doing that. And then burning down the shop when he gets bored with it, leaving the consequences to everyone else. It's been a pleasure to read despite the squicky implications. Thanks for writing and posting, and thanks to Fyre for typing!
Bubblezmith chapter 6 . 11/26/2018
HAHAHAHAHAHA... EEEEWWWW... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
XxVoidCowboyxX chapter 6 . 11/26/2018
I love it, Morty is much more together and Summer is a little ooc because shes so nice, but the ideas and dialogue are on point and its infinity...so it has infinite directions to go in! Me likey!
Joe Fenton chapter 6 . 11/26/2018
Hehe - got inspired by your BtVS x pokegirl chapter, huh? I could see Rick doing that. :)
AnFan-n-More chapter 6 . 11/26/2018
Eh, it works. Don't see anything wrong with Rick being blamed for creating pokegirl balls.

The part where the animatronics close the door on Morty and Summer was funny. I was wondering if you might have the two freak out the animatronics as a way to turn the tables on the situation. This worked though.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2018
...The only way I can see this ending is the two of them in a healthy relationship after using a device to make it so they aren't genetically brother and sister. Or moving to Kentucky.
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 11/26/2018
giggles
Selias chapter 6 . 11/26/2018
Marty still seems WAY too smart, but it's a fun read.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »