Reviews for Morty to the Infinite Power
Selias chapter 6 . 11/26/2018
Marty still seems WAY too smart, but it's a fun read.
Trufla chapter 6 . 11/26/2018
(reads through new installment)
O.o Say wut? (thinks over Rick's actions through the series)

Okay, I concede the point. If Rick decided to create a portable system for tweaking a girls general physique on request, he probably would end up creating a reversible Pokegirl\Pokewoman transformation ball. And it wouldn't surprise me if the thing really did become the equivalent of an "As Seen on TV" marketed device, with Rick as the new Ron Popeil of his world.
Mugen-Muse chapter 6 . 11/26/2018
Heh, haunting the haunted. Though I suppose it may just have been them adhering to the dress code.

Wonder if there's a Rick that managed to make at least one person into a hybrid/fusion of Marvel's Black Widow and Spider-man.
D72 chapter 6 . 11/26/2018
I like that Summer used the clone instead of trusting.
Rorschach's Blot chapter 6 . 11/26/2018
Rick causing pokegirls. Sounds plausible.
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 6 . 11/26/2018
Someone's on a Pokegirls kick, I see. Interesting concept and it can use more good fics that don't just focus on smut.

I feel like this is becoming an epic game of "Spot the Crossover", and Donatello is his world's Rick.

Speaking of, I bet the inevitable Game of Thrones chapter where they meet the Lannisters will be hilarious.
the-ck chapter 6 . 11/26/2018
Why do you keep making more ship fuel?!
Wrin chapter 5 . 11/25/2018
This is utterly priceless. Thank you. The level of crack-y fun in this chapter alone would have made it worth it, but the whole thing is great. Thanks to Fyre for typing, too!
ranma hibiki chapter 5 . 11/25/2018
*pointing at the battery locks* another one bites the dust! another one bites, another one bites, another bites the dust! *cackles* it may be easier to buy batteries in bulk, but a lot more funny to just take them from elsewhere an see what happens in the aftermath D
Mugen-Muse chapter 5 . 11/24/2018
Heh, might have been better to replace the lead-acid or lithium-ion batteries for crystal power cells from Stargate SG-1. Not sure how much of a charge they could hold, but the original plan for hiding a village was to use three naquadah reactors as a power source. The crystal batteries weren't expected to last long, but still. Powerful.

Then again, Summer swaps out fresh batteries for depleted ones so it probably wouldn't matter what kind of battery gets used. Kinda surprised Morty didn't plan for that and have a whole package of fresh batteries hidden away on his person. Still, thanks for the unintentional reminder of the vault scene in Ocean's Eleven. Or was it Ocean's Thirteen? May need to re-watch both in the future.
Mugen-Muse chapter 4 . 11/24/2018
On the one hand, Rick is giving the kittens a nice "life" that only ends in bliss. On the other hand however, I think I'd prefer other "infinite" energy sources.
Joe Fenton chapter 5 . 11/24/2018
There need to be more Rick and Morty crossovers. It seems like the perfect series for crossing with almost anything else. You just need the right sense of humor, and you've got it nailed.
Mugen-Muse chapter 1 . 11/24/2018
Kinda depends on the clones I think. The portal device would more than likely get used to find places where I can get some much desired swag and the occasional wish granting.
Taktuk chapter 5 . 11/23/2018
I didn't see this coming. Solid gold!
The Nachoman chapter 5 . 11/23/2018