Reviews for Morty to the Infinite Power
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
Oh god the endless possibilities... Huh the adventures of Morty and Summer... Sounds like a good spin-off series, exploring/playing with the multiverse, and suddenly I'm thinking of ways to abuse a portal gun/device.
Rescue survivors from just apocalyptic worlds into a patch work world of survivors, seeing all the girlfriends, other versions of yourself having... I just thought of a world were harem are the norm and replacing the dead me...
I'm back.

Hey chance we get to see Arthricia during this? I loved her character and oh how about watching weird inter dimensional rock concerts like Trump and Clinton?
Or more looting treasure/artifacts, Lara Croft anyone? They are in a clone lab (evil lol!)
Hey maybe Summer can get a Omnitix? Oh the endless possibilities... MORE, MORE, MORE PLEASE!
Twizzy21 chapter 5 . 11/22/2018
I can’t wait for the next chapter! I hope that Morty and Summer can free the ghosts from both locations and maybe stop the scooping from happening
Dragginninja chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
welp, Summer forgot the batteries. or he accidently grabbed ones she had drained.
JesterDGrowlithe chapter 5 . 11/22/2018
What did Summer do there? I didn't get it.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7