Reviews for The Longest Year
Huskerinexile chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Please consider returning to this story. I would love to see it completed.
KiwiKugai chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Found this story over on 'The Sheeps Fluff' and followed you here to see if you'd finished it.

I hope you will as it is an interesting tale and I'm interested in seeing where it goes.
elf-princess4 chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
are you ever continueing.i love the story but you have not updated in year. is it done? do you have writers block? is it discontinued? please update the story. sorry if this reveiw is sounding mean.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
please continue
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
kool fic will u continue?
Dark Kuno chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
As a nominee and/or winner for "Favorite Overall", "Favorite Drama". "Favorite Series" and "Favorite Character Development/Redevelopment/Growth" in the 2006 Daria Fanworks Awards (aka "the Booties"), this work has bee added to the Best of Daria Fan Fiction Community here on FanFictionNet.

Feel free to check out, and possibly subscribe to, the community. You may also wish to visit Outpost Daria, The Paperpusher's Message Board (a forum for Daria fanfiction and art) and/or DariaWiki for more Daria fan fiction & art, as well as information on the Daria Fanworks Awards.
babekari15 chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
wow great fic

waat will happen next?

do u plan to continue?
Huskerinexile chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
I enjoyed the cartoon Daria from its first season and yet only now have I craved fanfiction about it. This is without a doubt one of the better pieces I have read. I know its been 3 years without an update, but I hoped that you have finished this maybe on another site or might consider continuing this here. Thank you
Serena-Truncks4-ever chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
wow why is trent so mad at tom ?
Serena-Truncks4-ever chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
wow sweet chapter

so this fic tom and daria rite?
Dark Kuno chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
More please

pretty please

with sugar and sprinkles and whipped cream on top

they're only words chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
Are you still working on this story? Because it's really great.
Acc0unt Kill3r chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
Hey, I'm really enjoying this story and I'd love it so much if you updated soon. There are so few well-written Daria fics out there; I'd hate to see one of them abandoned. This is seriously one of the best.

So, please, take pity on me and update.

Bella Serafina chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
Um, more?
Tamsin1013 chapter 8 . 1/19/2007
Hi, I found your fic a few days ago and love it. I hope you're still writing the next part, I'm really looking forward to it. I've always thought the Daria/Jane pairing or attraction was an obvious place for the friendship to go, hence it's overuse in fanfic. After all, MTV planted the seeds with the Allison angle.