Reviews for I Love Mickey Mouse
Aulophobic Clarinetist chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
"Was that an engagement ring?"

LOL best line haha

this story was so cute! I loved it :)
Alexis Dawn chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
loved it
Justbreathing chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
Bwhahah! The Indiana Jones show has been running for years! I went in '93 and every year since then til about '05 and it was there every single year.

Loving this! Xfiles and Florida in the same fic! Awesome! *skips off to read the rest of the chapters*
Cantante X Adri chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
I love your story. It's so good! And I thought I'd just comment and say when I went to Disney World the ride that scared me the most was the Drew Carey ride. Sad Eh? But really it's 'cos I'm terrified of bees, so I can barely watch the bee scene in the XF movie!

And you thought I wasn't gonna connect it to X-Files again!

Keep writing and and loving XF!

Adri
Lynn chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
Great story! Very funny(especially the part about Skinner seeing the "engagement ring")! BTW, what's the name of the slow love song Mulder and Scully danced to?
DarkIceMuggle chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Even though I am reveiwing for chapter one, I am reviewing for all five. This is one of the mos tromantic/humor ones I have read and I loved it! It had me smiling wishing I was with him...*dreamy sigh* Thats neat how you put your band playing in there...Lucky! My band gets to go out of city...and to get out of city up in here in Missouri is like taking a two minute jog. Lucky...

I really liked it!
LuvPotionNo9 chapter 5 . 10/12/2004
"Was that an engagement ring?" lol i cracked up thru this whole thing! I loved it! I LOVE MICKEY MOUSE!
Courtney chapter 5 . 2/26/2004
I LOVE IT! SO FLUFFY AND SWEET!
Courtney
DoubleJ fan chapter 5 . 10/18/2003
Really enjoyed your story :-)
Somebodysluv chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
I love it! I am a Trekkie to and i am proud of it! Great Story.
weFBI-0304 chapter 5 . 7/29/2003
All I havta say is I luved it. It was a good story. Short and sweet. My fav. Keep up the good work! :)
pua chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
I absolutely loved it. You have restored my faith in MSR! Thanks!
cutie-pie25 chapter 5 . 6/28/2003
i love you're story i think is the way they should have acted on the tv well keep on writing you're good at it.
Polgaria chapter 5 . 5/31/2003
Woot! That was great...I just read the whole thing in one go and now I am late for my friends party- but I DON'T CARE! YAY!

PoL
XFKirsten chapter 5 . 5/27/2003
Really cute story! :D I love the whole idea of Mulder and Scully at Disney World... I wish it'd be a real episode! ;) I used to work there and now I really really really really wanna go back...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »