Reviews for The Right Path
Typical typical typical
OkBoomer147 chapter 2 . 1/7
It was surprisingly good tbh!
Brian chapter 1 . 1/6
I like this story but I have to say that it’s bogus that Naruto would know water walking already. How did he know that without tree walking? How did Naruto learn these skills with no teacher? Please consider Anko Miterashi as Naruto girl. Thanks.
Brian chapter 3 . 1/1
Well this has been good and bad. I am upset that Inoichi would be unable to understand Naruto and his situation. The guy is smart enough to be jonin and works for Konoha TNI division. Many other stories acknowledge that the major ninja clans are smart enough to know that Naruto is not Kurama. I am hoping this gets solved. I do love Kurama. I enjoy the dialogue between Naruto and Kurama. I agree there is too little chemistry between Hinata and Naruto for any romance. This is why I keep insisting on Anko be the love interest. Only Anko can relate to the pain of being the outcast for years like Naruto. Neither asked to be in the circumstances that they are in. Both have similar personalities.
Brian chapter 2 . 1/1
So far I am hooked on this story. It’s nice having a Naruto be somewhat true to canon with his dream of being Hokage but also nice that he is more grounded and serious. I do enjoy the shakeups when they are done right. And reading another story of team seven butting heads with each other does become a little stale. At least Ino and Hinata will be much better teammates than the emo overlord. Please remember Anko x Naruto. Thanks for the great chapter.
Brian chapter 1 . 1/1
I love stories like this. Consider that Naruto in canon was able to pull off some smart ideas says that he can be capable if someone actually trained him. I hope that he will get Uzumaki powers as well like chakra chains and the sensing ability. Please please consider Anko being a lover for Naruto. Being the student of the worst traitor Orochimaru,Anko is hated by Konoha even though she is loyal to Konoha. Only Anko can relate to Naruto because Naruto also is hated by Konoha for having Kurama live inside of him. Both can relate to each other in a way that no one else can. Also both are passionate and impulsive and fun loving people. Both are named after food. They have so much in common. Please don’t change the age difference between Anko and Naruto. That is one of the reasons why the relationship will work. Remember that canon Naruto was written in Japan where the age of consent is 13. In Konoha you are considered an adult when you graduate and get the headband. In the ninja world where death can come on any mission,age is just a number. So please please consider Anko x Naruto. I do like Samoi and happy that you will use her. Absolutely NO love for Sakura! Pakura from Sand is someone who never gets used. Think about ok? Mei from Mist is also a great girl to consider. Please keep the good work.
CarpeAMagicCarp chapter 2 . 12/21/2023
It's a pity you stopped updating. This was the first fanfic I ever read back in 2020. I comeback routinely simply to replicate the comfort I felt coming across it the first time. Still appreciate you bringing your art to life.
Leo chapter 3 . 12/3/2023
please update, I really like this story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2023
Tobirama is my favourite hokage skills in the Shinobi arts are legendary and his not too much of an idealistic person but a realist
Wika0304 chapter 3 . 5/16/2023
please update
EVIL-SAGE chapter 3 . 3/2/2023
I always did think tobirama was a badass logical and understanding, I mean he trained sarutobi just the man to turn Lil naru into a bona-fide badass.
Hunter chapter 3 . 2/25/2023
I love it! When are we gonna get more chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2023
Grate story so far and can't wait for the next chapter
Anton Vlasov chapter 3 . 11/15/2022
Сюжет отличный, но жаль что его забросили.
3538001395078711 chapter 3 . 10/24/2022
Can't wait for chapter 4!