Reviews for The Right Path
Guest chapter 3 . 1/22/2019
I wouldn't mind Hinata being part of the Harem as long as she was more (NOT totally) like her R.t.N. self.

Shikamaru and Choji would be good friends for Naruto. He really needs to put it into Shikamaru's head that the Hokage isn't getting any younger and after what happened 13 yrs ago other villages will see that as a potential weakness and either eventually out right attack or set up ambushes along the boarders to take out the Genin as they would be seen as the future Shinobi force of the village.

I don't really like the thought of a Naruto/Sasuke friendship. Mainly because of Sasuke being an a** turned deserter. Maybe Rookie 9 weekly/bi-weekly/monthly practices/battles instead? In the academy bc of Mizuki (oh maybe Naruto training with either Hinata, Asuma, or Iruka can get a 2 for 1 deal and come across Mizuki talking to Kabuto?) during the Canon Verse the clan kids almost always went up against the civilian kids and had easy victories, not only that but it was always male vs male and female vs female. Sakura and Ino both would probably be knocked out in one hit from ANY of the other Rookies even Hinata as long as the girl realizes holding back will eventually get her teammates killed.

For the Wave Mission instead of Team 10 being the 1st team sent out maybe have them as back up? Oh, what if team 7 or 8 gets it and first when the Demon Brothers attack someone breaks a limb (or something), then in their first Zabuza battle the sensei passes out from exhaustion, then they send for back up, and team 10 arrives right before the final show down?
ThalTair chapter 3 . 1/18/2019
Love the character development, so much potential! The characters and story really seem alive. Looking forward to reading more.
deadarm00 chapter 3 . 1/16/2019
I'm a NaruHina fan, but I don't mind what you're planning with her I actually agree with what you said.
shameless plug :Temari: xD Great story so far Tobirama is my fav Hokage so that makes this story even more epic. Thanks for the effort you put into your works.
Gilgamaesh 2007 chapter 3 . 1/14/2019
this is great story
deoxeyses chapter 3 . 1/13/2019
Nice , its been fun to read so far
The Man chapter 3 . 1/13/2019
I think the reason why people were so vocal about the water walking is that he learns it in the show at a specific time. Also you painted the Edo Tensei to be an accident.

That aside, nice chap. I do wonder who you will put in the harem(assuming you get that far in this story).
sh4d0wm315t3r chapter 3 . 1/13/2019
I hope you will consider Ino, since I kinda like her, though I hope not Hinata.
I would suggest Yugao, I like her and her loss after Hayate's death can be the catalyst for their relationship; I also really like older women in general in Naruto' Universe (Samui herself is older if you go with canon age), so Anko, Kurenai, Mabui, Mei, Tsunami,Shizune are all women I like in the pairings. I love Tsunade but with you going with the Senju Clan heritage it may be difficult.
kench31 chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
I think adding Kurotsuchi would add a Romeo and Juliet kind of feel and not many stories have her as a pairing.
kench31 chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
having finished reading, I think this is a wonderful story. your story is enticing. I hope you continue on with this story. Please don't abandon this story. Taking your time to explore what other characters are thinking is very welcomed. I wonder who you will out in the harem. You could add Ino, Kurotsuchi, Yugao. I suggest not adding Hinata to the harem (i personally don't think of hinata too fondly). But if you decide to add her, I would still read. Anyways, take your time in writing the story. Keep up the good work!
thunderofdeath97 chapter 3 . 1/6/2019
maybr you could add ino, matatabi, female kurama, and female kokuo, yugito, yugao to the harem, just asking, in the case of kurama im pretty sure kurama is already female in canon anyways
Lun3th chapter 3 . 1/5/2019
I really enjoy your writing so I hope to read more of this soon it’s been pretty entertaining so far keep up the great work :)
kagomya chapter 3 . 1/2/2019
I personally would love for hinata to be included in the harem. make her occ as fuck. occ hinata is usually bomb as fuck. shes awesome. please please please.
MobMentality chapter 3 . 1/2/2019
I'm really enjoying this story, thanks for all the effort you've put into it so far. I'm a sucker for OP Naruto, and I really appreciate that you're taking the time to flesh out characters' thoughts and actions a little, and allowing some individual flaws to colour thoughts and actions. Ino, Asuma, Hinata, and Kurama have all been executed well so far, especially Kurama's somewhat jaded advice. Hiruzen is being a bit frustratingly unreasonable, but that's more the fault of canon than you.

I will say that I hope Naruto recovers a bit more of his spark as things progress. I totally appreciate why he'd be more subdued, and he's young enough for his personality to have been pretty malleable with the Nidaime as a father figure, but Naruto as a quiet pessimist just feels a little off. I was very pleased he still calls Hiruzen 'gramps', and that it's clicking with him that life might be a little richer if he actually makes some bonds with the people around him, so I hope to see more of that.

Make the harem pairings whatever you want, but I agree entirely with your assessment of Hinata. She can sometimes be written as likable, usually when she's allowed to grow a spine, but there's a reason dating sims don't start with the love interest at 100% affection. Doesn't make for the most compelling story. My fingers will be crossed for the more mature ladies, but any of the kunoichi outside of his academy class could be interesting given the care you take with your writing.
808Joker808 chapter 3 . 12/31/2018
Looking forward to more.
DarkMatterPhoenix chapter 3 . 12/28/2018
You should have Naruto unlock the Uzumaki chakra chains, considering they’re pretty much a blood line in of themselves, it would also give him a way for him to prove that he is a Uzumaki when/if he goes looking for any Uzumaki survivors.
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »