Reviews for The Right Path
Jtf0012 chapter 3 . 12/31/2020
Iwagikar was also apart of the attack on the Uzumaki clan. it was a three army attack that was nearly wiped out.
Jtf0012 chapter 3 . 12/31/2020
Only a demon vessel can truely understand another demon vessel. would love to see a naruto/ fuu/ nii pairing. the container of the seven tailed beetle and the two tailed cat are the only two female demon comainers in cannon.
Jtf0012 chapter 2 . 12/31/2020
love the story. would love to see the two tailed cat's container in part of the herem. I would still read it but I rarely see her get a happy ending. possibly getting some training in with bee?
Jtf0012 chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
I would love to see yugito nii as one of the girls. not many stories give her a happy ending. in cannon she got killed from her byju being extracted. Fuu, haku, and Nii are my three fav girls because most fics dont choose them to get happy endings other then haku possibly getting to live and not being mentioned again.
claymoredj chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
Been looking for this for a while glad to find it again same to see there's not more of it I hope this isn't dead it's a great story looking forward to seeing more
worldmakesnosense chapter 3 . 11/25/2020
Ummmmm... is this getting updated anytime soon?
SWAG95059 chapter 3 . 11/12/2020
good story
1529 chapter 3 . 9/23/2020
Your stories have great concepts, but each one I’ve read starts failing in the same way... the protagonist seems to always be a Sasuke clone... everything is about power, no one is worth their time...

In this, Naruto isn’t worthy of being the Hokage, not because of skill or anything else, but because he has absolutely no empathy or kindness... he’d fit in great under Orochimaru or Danzo, maybe in Mist under Yagura.

Honestly, your writing is quite good, but the protagonists are near sociopaths with few to no redeeming qualities(for example, in another story, Riser Phenex has more good qualities and actually cares about people more than your protagonist...)
aeonstorm chapter 3 . 9/21/2020
Really enjoy this fanfic can’t wait for the next update
xien4 chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
The story was going so well, it was really disappointing when I finished chapter 3 and there was no next button... Please more updates
A Adewoyin chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
Wow very good.
Borello chapter 3 . 8/11/2020
the story is great and i hoped to read more chapter.
DarthGhengis chapter 2 . 8/4/2020
I'm saving a full review for when I finish the last chapter, but I personally do like the different teams. I've always found it surprising that there aren't more fics with Asuma being his Jonin sensei considering the whole wind-element and both being the son of a Kage thing - felt like a missed oppurtunity to be honest.
CandyMaster chapter 3 . 8/2/2020
very good story as for hinata can you make her into the harem
bumike99 chapter 3 . 7/8/2020
I got recommended this story - definitely a good read, just bummed it's only 3 chapters. It's excellently set up to go far.
404 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »