Reviews for The Right Path
Daemon Anax chapter 3 . 7/8/2020
Damn only 3 chapters ... goddammit , I want to read more but There isnt any .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
Although this fic will probably be ignored and won’t see completion but damn dude your one of the best writers I’ve seen
Serendipitous House Pet chapter 3 . 6/20/2020
Your writing is literally my inspiration. You always make your protagonists believably badass, not too much as to make me groan or lose the tension, and you make things so fun to read. It's incredible. I'm eager for more.

Honestly, don't force yourself to write Hinata into the harem if you don't want to. People get touchy about her no matter what, like she just belongs to Naruto.
KINGShaheed chapter 3 . 6/16/2020
Awesome fic, here's to hoping for an update!
Hitmen101 chapter 3 . 6/12/2020
I really hope you continue this it’s really good. :D :) Thanks for the chapter. :)
thomaspheasant chapter 3 . 6/8/2020
please update immediately
ShaunTheeSheep chapter 3 . 6/6/2020
Great story so far. I love the premise and Naruto being a Tobirama heir apparent. I hope this gets updated soon. Stay safe out there!
ashura chapter 3 . 5/31/2020
when the next chapter and when will Naruto attain full kcm mode
Pjofan01 chapter 2 . 5/25/2020
Hav u abandoned the story?
barut12717 chapter 3 . 5/23/2020
can you updaye or continue this story?
razorbackmike chapter 3 . 5/22/2020
Interesting idea you have here. I'm enjoying the story so far, in no small part to it's accuracy on human behavior. I never agreed that Naruto would just be some happy goofball after a childhood like his. It really shows the effort you're going through to make this a believable and enjoyable story. Keep up the good work.
Draakkoningin chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
I really love this so much. It’s probably the first fanfiction I’ve read with Asuma as Naruto’s sensei and I’m living for it. Here’s hoping you decide to continue writing
MirageSPL chapter 3 . 5/8/2020
This is actually really good, and if my FF app is working correctly, has been updated on Dec 2019, so not too long ago. I hope you come back and finish it! I'm sure it's not just me that would love to read your story.
gh chapter 3 . 5/7/2020