Reviews for The Right Path
Ciel Moony chapter 3 . 4/20/2020
Good stuff!
Bicerim chapter 3 . 4/14/2020
Could you please continue this!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2020
Its an honest shame that you practically abandoned this story.
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 4/4/2020
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
ProminentDawn chapter 3 . 4/3/2020
Brah how long till the next update?
MystiYew chapter 3 . 4/3/2020
A shame there's no more, this was a pretty solid story. If you do continue this, I look forward to reading it. Cheers!
Sobek-Ra King of Crocodiles chapter 3 . 3/25/2020
I AM INTRIGUED!
I like this formula and set up their are innumerable outcomes to be had.

I have particular fondness that you are making Naruto an actual soldier and leader instead of a telegraphing DOTA boss. A ninja is not detected by any means, no tracks, no sent, no sound, and so shade cast. Ergo it is to be as if they don't exist, to which is stealth and subterfuge of shadow clones living as mundane a life as one participating in joining a military instillation can is much enjoyed. At the same time I like how you might have his friendships form, friendship and some level of understanding are needed for being comrades after all, and with out that their is no army that can defend the nation effectively.

I think His team will be able to well round out his sterner nature enough so that he can understand how to be around people and undergo diplomatic situation to their greatest effect. Without true being able to view the whole situation including being able to feel and understand the emotions of the other parties diplomacy is just a pissing contest between nations compering their power. Thus when Naruto learns to have connections, though his keener mind will have been able to discern emotional ties that could help in this field, he will make better use of them by truly understanding experiencing them. I like the bit about trying to befriend Sasuke and gauging his power. If thing go just right he might be able to lay a foundation is departed tutor could not. If he can keep Sasuke focused on building a better Uchiha Clan than what was, than a the new Uchiha might not be kept at arms length from the power structure and be far removed from the past of their kin-slaying ancestors. They would still be arrogant but it would be somewhat tempered. I can't say if your story will take that route or not, but it would be a fine way for the sins of past generations to begin washing away.

To the topic of Inoichi, make him squirm! His actions in telling his doughtier to avoid Naruto could have cost her becoming a genin this time round or ever had that caution turned to paranoia of any prospective team mate, unlikely though possible. The one who knows mind games should not place one in their own child's head even out of concern. I do wonder what she will puzzle out, as she i very socially skilled, and though fan-girly has no shortage of brains.

Now to address the false cripple in the room, Donzo. I know he prefer Naruto under his power, but I think he night be willing to accept Naruto being an actual ninja and having the realism Tobirama drilled into Naruto, hwas also a student of Tobirama, and might find it best to leave this as is. After all he is smart enogh to know tat a weapon misfires, but a shinobi loyal to the village won't cannibalize themselves or their comrades. He wanted the weapon because of the near impossibility of making a properly strong and thinking shinobi from one in Naruto's position. No course or person to actually keep him loyal, no training to make him strong enough in skills to defend himself and the village nor in will to resist the promises of the fox should it try to tempt him for its freedom, and no one keep him in check should all other safe guards fail. Don't get me wrong Donzo is scummy, but he is no fool, he tries to keep things rational and limit potential threats, a jinjuriki being raised in an environment that would make any child unstable is not what he should want, as it risks the village and any rise to power he seeks to achieve.

Please continue this story at your earliest connivance. It is enjoyable.
Xerzo LotCN chapter 3 . 3/24/2020
while im really liking the fic strong naruto harem what isnt to like
but im actually kinda upset you made the proper shinobi that would more understand fuinjutsu and clan head bashed exactly like the civis and stupider lower ranking ninja basically only made in the single digits or so of ninja actually tolerate him kinda sad feels bad man basically everyone hates jinchuuriki

but is this dead lols hope not wish i found it before but i wasn't looking for Naruto fics
also when will DDE return
TheViewer chapter 3 . 2/28/2020
As usual your work is absolutely amazing, I love your world building and how do write the character. Keep up the great work and i can't wait to read what happens next
mastercheif1229 chapter 3 . 2/27/2020
Incredible story so far! I really hope that you continue it at some point!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2020
Please update, I love it
ElementalMaster16 chapter 3 . 2/14/2020
Pretty interesting story so far! I look forward to seeing what you'll make of it.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Elypsus chapter 3 . 2/5/2020
This is a really good story. I love the length of chapters, the writing style, and the characterization. I'm kind of curious as to where Naruto learned water and tree walking. I know it's been over a year, but please update this story. I'm really interested in seeing where this goes.
ninjamonthu chapter 3 . 1/27/2020
I enjoyed this story and hope you continue it soon.
Sora2019 chapter 3 . 1/25/2020
This was actually a good read. I like the twist you gave in his personality, making him seem more realistic in his situation. Also, the pairing of the team mates is definitely something I could look forward to if this story continues.
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »