Reviews for School Project Has Gone To Hell
AlteringFate chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
Hahahahahahahahahaha!Hilarious story, you've made Serenity into a very funny character, but a bit of a bimbo...Don't make her into a bimbo in your next story!
PsychoKitty13 chapter 13 . 3/28/2005
it was Kuras mom who died wasn't it. and he was the child. poor Kura WAH!
sesshomaru lover chapter 8 . 3/12/2005
Inuyasha is a boy and their are a lot more main caracters. I think there are 8 or more. I love that show. Sesshomaru is Inuyasha's brother and he is totally hot. I also love Marik and Yami. I love your story.
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
Poor people, tsk, tsk, tsk, you're so cruel. Ja ne
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Just found this story and it seems really good. Can't wait to finish reading it. Too bad I just found it now seeing as you wrote it a while ago. Oh well, love it so far.
Angel of Death1 chapter 20 . 10/21/2004
Wow its really good and really funny update soon and for your elimindate please make it seto/serenity please
YukoHiei18 chapter 6 . 3/22/2004
LOL This chapter was hillarious! The only problem I'm seeing is that you might be making Yami Bakura a liitle to nice! But all the others personalitys are there! Great story so far!
YukoHiei18 chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Hiya Lillo! I didn't know you had a account too! I will definatly read this story when I have more time!
Aelfaerie chapter 20 . 12/30/2003
GREAT story. is it the end?
squigglything chapter 21 . 11/15/2003
Col! that was just cool! keep up the good work!

From Carmen5
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 21 . 11/12/2003
May I suggest something? Well, Marikue is either Marik or or Y/M. That's all.
PartnersInDenial chapter 21 . 11/10/2003
Great ficcie ! Please write a B/T Ficcie ! Please ! i would really love it ! This fic is realy great ! I'm going to add this !
Sour Schuyler chapter 15 . 11/10/2003
I didn't like this chapter very much, possibly because I didn't see horror in the genre description... I wasn't expecting it. And, all those people... AND WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THE OTHER GROUP! WHERE ARE THEY!
Sour Schuyler chapter 13 . 11/10/2003
Oh, wow! A serious plot! I never expected... the Triangle of Death... wow. This could be great! So, is it something that makes people thirst for blood? Is that why Serenity and Mai started fighting?
Sour Schuyler chapter 9 . 11/10/2003
*BIG SWEAT DROP* Uh... What the heck! That was weird... they both... ew... um, I don't want to know.