Reviews for Dekiru: The Fusion Hero!
nanox876 chapter 14 . 1/15
So does One For All's Collector ability still apply to the Fusions and preserve their personalities? Will All For One attempt to use Forced Quirk Activation to try and steal One For All?
Squaretree chapter 14 . 1/10
This story is great. Please update whenever you get the chance. Btw, what about the poll? Was it decided who Izuku was going to be with?
Squaretree chapter 12 . 1/10
Are Ochako and Tsuyu attracted to each other?
Squaretree chapter 10 . 1/9
Is Tsuyu attracted to Ochako?
Ochako
Squaretree chapter 8 . 1/9
I just started reading this. Where is the poll at? Is it still up?
sunsetskywrites chapter 14 . 1/4
How are you doing? I really miss this series and hope you're doing better now
MageOnAStick chapter 14 . 1/1
This is awesome! Cant wait to see how the festival goes. Also I ship this Katsuki and Ochaco, I don't normally ship those two but how you've written them has so much chemistry! Hope you can overcome your writer's block because I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2020
I hope you update this story soon, your almost at 2,000 reviews! Please sir update, it’s such a good unique story, I can’t wait much longer!
Firewolfslayer chapter 14 . 12/19/2020
*plays jeopardy music*

hopefully u can smash writer's block long enough to write a chapter in time for christmas :V
FlameWolf200 chapter 14 . 12/17/2020
I'm gonna say it right here... this plot bunny is one of the better fanfic idea's I've read. and you should definitely continue it when you are able to. keep it up!
Rose rich 2002 chapter 14 . 12/16/2020
This is a great story can’t wait for the next chapter just found this story and I know it been almost 6 months since you last updated . But I can wait
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2020
Pls update :(
icemaxprime chapter 4 . 12/12/2020
God this is so good
sonicflash78 chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
I read all 14 chapters and this by far my favorite what if deku was born with a quirk i ever seen especially when it one where Bakugo is still friends with Deku despite having the same canon personality and knowning the passing of One for All to deku from the beginning also lovin the Fusion hoping to see more especially Izuku X Todoroki amp with One for All.
1,990 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »