Reviews for Dekiru: The Fusion Hero!
thecrazyshipfinder chapter 14 . 5/6/2020
dude why is todoroki being an ass
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2020
Really enjoyable so far
Have a Little Feith chapter 14 . 5/5/2020
I read this from start to finish, and I gotta say, I really enjoyed it. I laughed at so many points in this story, I can't count them. Mostly because laughter is distracting when you're trying to remember things. Keep up the good work! Oh, and do try to have fun with the story, even if you are following the Canon timeline somewhat. It actually helps keep writer's block away. If you think "how can I make this fun for myself?", you should be able to write a little bit easier. That and actually having a plan, even if only for what you want to happen in the next two chapters, that way you can write a chapter, and have the next planned out in advance.
Krg2k chapter 14 . 5/4/2020
God I cannot wait for the next chapter! The character development and interactions are amazing and love the direction this is going! Keep it up!
WVIVO777 chapter 14 . 5/3/2020
Hey glad you're doing okay, stay safe and we'll see you in the next update. This story is incredible by the way but you know that already I just wanted to also say it.
Viktuuri64 chapter 14 . 5/3/2020
Loved the chapter :3 Hope you're okay during these trying times!

The part where Izuku says "What am I supposed to do? Use only half my quirk?" was the best line, I swear X'D I thought I heard "OOOOooohhh" in the background because Todoroki just got burned (yes, pun intended XD)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 14 . 5/2/2020
Well, I didn't think I'd like this one as much as I do. I really enjoyed it. Honestly my only issue is a pairing issue (I really don't like TsuxUraraka, mainly because WHY? I mean, there is no precedence for it in canon, so I don't get where people get it *scratches head* - although I've never seen an IzukuxMomo pairing, and it actually makes sense in this one, *rubs chin*). But I love the different fusions, and how you've worked it out, and honestly, I can't wait for some of the fusions coming up! I mean, the Stain fight... are we going to get a three-way fusion between Izuku, Todoroki and Iida?! Or just a fusion between Izuku and Iida would be cool too. But would his fusion negate Stain's attacks? I mean, it IS changing their chemical makeup to an extent... So fusing together or unfusing could potentially get them out of that... The POSSIBILITIES...

Although I am very worried about how All for One will see Izuku's quirk. Will he force Izuku to fuse with some of the villains? How would personalities be if one person thinks or has goals completely opposite to Izuku? IE, let's say he fused with Shigaraki... would he end up like Twice? Shigaraki wants to kill All Might, Izuku would do just about anything to help/protect him... and could this potentially give someone else some insight/perspective that would nudge them to change? IE, remembering back to his fusions with Izuku, could Mineta potentially try to get a similar mind-set so he's a better (and cooler *ahem*) hero?

Could Izuku potentially fuse with a Nomu... what would that do to either of them? Could he unfuse from that? Could it potentially HELP the Nomu? O_o Would that put One for All in danger? What about a partial fusion with a person, so that say he's carrying someone on his back, could he fuse them to his back so they don't fall off? Is it possible for him to get the time he fuses down? Or does that just come with familiarity?

What if he fused with Naomasa? O_O would he potentially be able to tell if someone was omitting something? May people? Anyone around him?

Um... I kind of feel like I'm rambling. I'll stop now.

Hope to see more soon! I can't wait to see what Izuku does in the Sport's festival!
Bronze Gear chapter 14 . 4/28/2020
Great story, I cannot wait to see what you come up with in the future.
P.S. Good Luck and stay safe
Soulless Anti-Hero chapter 9 . 4/29/2020
Oh shit!

What if Izuku fused with everyone in his class!?

Well it be possible?
AMAZING STORY! Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 14 . 4/25/2020
nice
ocomhdhain1 chapter 4 . 4/26/2020
I...I wanna see him fuse with Aizawa
2,008 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »