Reviews for Dekiru: The Fusion Hero!
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 17 . 10/22/2021
Uh-oh. Now that Tomura is onto Izuku’s quirk, that just made him a kidnapping target. Hope izuku gets by well.
SpikedTankedmaster300 chapter 17 . 10/22/2021
Awesomeness
ProjectIceman chapter 17 . 10/22/2021
Shigaraki: Think of what the doctor could do with that Fusion Quirk
Me: Nothing now. He has One For All so its not stealable at this point lol

What Torino is seeing...is Izuku giving a bit of OFA to others when he fuses with them?
iremjohn00 chapter 17 . 10/22/2021
This Shigaraki seems *not* ooc but more advanced id say like at this time canon he was still in his infancy only starting to truly step up after his talk with Deku about Stain. However he shows some good insight and foresight like we saw with the shie Hesseki and paranormal liberation army
NinjaFang1331 chapter 17 . 10/22/2021
Short chapter but now everyone knows about Izuku’s human fusion.
XxCaseyXx chapter 3 . 10/22/2021
Here is an orginal idea for everyone who gives izuku his own quirk and that is stop giving him OFA. I don't understand why you people give izuku quirks that he can easily be a hero with just that quirk but no you have to shove OFA on him. Then his original quirk takes a backseat to OFA while he struggles to control it. I am done here now thanks for nothing.
Cypher Script chapter 17 . 10/22/2021
Yeeeeeee~ new chapter ho~
leoromerocalvo chapter 17 . 10/22/2021
Well first good to see another chapter of this story, a question the triple fusion is the limit right? because anything beyond that would be too powerful and second Well it would be too difficult to keep up with.

second this is going to get bad, now the villains know the potential of his power and this is going to bring big problems.

Third a question a bit strange that I do not think happens, but what if a fusion were Between him and a Villain? would it be good, would it be evil? Izuku's desire to be a hero who can protect people and a Villain who hates Heroes wants to harm others, What happens if you combine that?
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 17 . 10/22/2021
Shigaraki, you better stay away from our green bean upon of death.
RHatch89 chapter 17 . 10/22/2021
Awesome update as always :)
EbayUserGreen chapter 17 . 10/22/2021
I mean like, the fusion friendship thing sounds like a problem... On thethe surface, but when you actually look at it, it's not THAT bad.
Chewie Cookies chapter 17 . 10/22/2021
Good stuff as usual!

Keep up the good work!
KumaNoIkari chapter 1 . 10/22/2021
And now shiggy knows the truth!
Gamelover41592 chapter 17 . 10/22/2021
excellent work and good reactions and the Mt. Lady part was the funniest one
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 17 . 10/22/2021
A good intermediate and I live some of the banter and insights going on here that will get played with later. Not gonna lie,I FEAR the attitude potential of Mei fusing with Izuku. Compulsive creative with determined hero….may god help us all.
2,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »