Reviews for Dekiru: The Fusion Hero!
hitsdifferent chapter 16 . 9/17/2021
please try to update weekly
Bookeater-otaku chapter 16 . 9/17/2021
Glad to see an update! The new Fusion was fun and even more Spider-Man like than Sero himself

Even if the events of the race were the same, you managed to change enough to make things fun and interesting with just the characters acting differently.

Great job.

The only criticism I would give is the amount of time passed on stopping the wa from breaking. I understand that in reality there wasn't much time that passed but it felt like it was long enough that those who were ahead should have passed the mine field already.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/15/2021
The race is not straight. They leave and come back to the arena. Ochaco would have had to turn, and she has to way to do that.

Good jobb showing Izukus heroic side.
Juan Sebastian Borrero chapter 16 . 9/16/2021
This hystory is just "cheff kiss "
As for the chapter is nice to see the trio beat nomu stand up
I want them to keep the first three in all the competicions
Welcome the new big three
Taygon55 chapter 16 . 9/15/2021
Let's go! New chapter! Great as always and a cool new fusion. Also did you toss it up between the three of them for who won the race?
icemaxprime chapter 16 . 9/15/2021
Awesome chapter mate! It’s great to see you back. I hope life has been kind to you!
OmniGawker chapter 16 . 9/15/2021
You're alive! Huzzah!
Kaiser-Sage chapter 16 . 9/14/2021
YES! I’m so glad you’re back. I loved binging this story when I found it.
Quathis chapter 16 . 9/14/2021
Very lively opening round. Loved how the different character interactions prompted new changes. Like Ochako's air born maneuver. Though how she got there is a miracle, given the lack of control she has like that. Air currents alone would have been a nightmare to navigate in zero g. But it made for a great entrance. And Katsuki getting the first win is very different. Until next time.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/12/2021
Finally All Might arrived.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/12/2021
Todoroki is Disqualified from the Sports Festival for INTERFERING with the competition; Multiple times. As stated in canon they 'could use their quirks to full effect, but were forbidden from attacking their fellow competitors.
Guest01 chapter 10 . 9/12/2021
Katzuchako wants to fight.
Guest01 chapter 9 . 9/12/2021
Nomu is strong.
Darkscale42 chapter 16 . 9/14/2021
It’s good to see you back in action.
Goku chapter 7 . 9/12/2021
The fusion between Momo and Izuku is Moku.
2,725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »