Reviews for Dekiru: The Fusion Hero!
White.Phoenix95 chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
i hope later in the story who ever izuku fuse with gain a obsession like in Steven universe of where jasper begged lapis to fuse again because she like the power and knowing lapis past.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
...so does this mean that Ochako is going to keep getting hints that Deku likes her when they fuse? And vice versa? That could either make their interactions very awkward, or speed up their relationship massively.
Chrono Phoenix chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
All Might's class would be the perfect time for that reveal and for better effect have Izuku partnered with someone other than Ochako or Katsuki.
Reclusive Dork chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
All might's first class.

Fusion hero: Union

Plot bunny demands sacrifice!
Shadowdragondanny chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
Love it can’t wait for more
fafnir1404 chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
How about the fusion hero, Synthesis?
emiya-excalibur chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
As others have said for Aizawa's test no Fusion since that test is for finding your PERSONAL limits. All Might's class is for teamwork and all that jazz. Plus nothing says "badass power being shown for the first time" then the middle of a battle.

As for his hero name why not have him be call "Dekiru"? In your story "Deku" doesn't have any bad memory or baggage with it unlike cannon. So it wouldn't have as much meaning. For his full title here is my example

The Fusion Hero: Dekiru

With his fusion ability as long as there is the right person around he, Izuku, really could do just about anything.

Keep this up!
MODdenial chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
I like this story a lot, I really do. I would like it you could work on LiLaL for the time being. It seems like you really want to update that story before you lose your muse for it.
LilTeddyUrsa chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
My only question is since osmosians can already fuse with other being's why add the DBZ SU tag
Gamelover41592 chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
excellent work on this chapter as always and now Ochacko is in on the secret awesome and as for your question: depends on how Aizawa sees it
Remzal Von Enili chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
So two questions.

1. Can he fuse with multiple people at once?

2. If he fused with all might would that have a effect on one for all? Some kind of feedback loop? Possibly turning the "embers" that all might has back into a full copy of one for all?
ICanRememberThis chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
I say all mights first class where Izuchako is needed to win
Sandman001 chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
I wanna see Izuku fuse with Bakugo during the Heros vs Villains fight and start dicking around.
Lobisomen616 chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
Hmm... Plus Ultra Deku One For All...
Deku Plus? Plus One? Hell, even just One For All?
dspendragon125 chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
It would have been funny if they did a triple fusion.
2,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 161 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 181 .. Last Next »