Reviews for Dekiru: The Fusion Hero!
Hitmen101 chapter 2 . 11/28/2018
Cool. Your Followed. :)
DoctorHayden chapter 2 . 11/28/2018
This is amazing. I did not know I needed this in my life oh my god
Colinpop5 chapter 2 . 11/28/2018
BRO THIS IS GOOD. Im diggin it. Keep er goin!
ThisIsNotYourUsername chapter 2 . 11/28/2018
Oh my God, what if One For All Izuku fuses with All Might?
Shadowdragondanny chapter 2 . 11/28/2018
Love it so far can’t wait for more
Ma boi chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
I have never thought of a fusion quirk before. It sounds really interesting to read i hope to see more in the future if your not busy
Storyliker chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
Great story
ProStitchc626 chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
I am very interested in your story. I like stories where Izuku gets a quirk, and yours seems very original. However I typically don’t like it when he gets a new quirk and OFA unless it effects his new quirk. I think it would be really cool if OFA gave a huge power boost to whoever he was fused with. Can you imagine an Iida/Izuku that would run crazy fast, or maybe a Ochako/Izuku fusion where it beasically turns her quirk into a crazy strong telekinesis. I think the variety of abilities and fights you could make with that kind of power would be very interesting. But for now I am going to give this story a follow and a favorite, and see where you take the it from here.
Landerth chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
Goddang cliffhanger
bens6757 chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
Always a fan of izuku with a quirk stories and this one seems interesting thus far as ling as he doesn't get too op but I've got to ask is this an izuocha fic or are ships not important to you just letting you i personally not a fan of gay ships or kachako (this ship can burn in a fire) the one gay ship I dont mind is kirishima bakugo as long as its not the main focus but remember keep deku from being op
Craftydemigod chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
AHHHHHH this'll be epic! During usj can zuku try a double fuse? As in fuse into katszuku then with all might? Call it mega might point zero?
HeiligerBimbam chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
I'm going to start with the compliment and say that you had a great idea and that you're going somewhere really fun with this.
I also love that you're writing your own story, changing characters and altering plot points instead of just writing down the manga again (like a lot of fanfic writers do).
Which is why I don't love the idea of Deku getting OFA like he does in the manga but I'll just favorite this, read on and see where you take us.
TheKursed chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
OH! THIS IS SO AWESOME! I love the idea and how when he fuses they become their own person! I'm glad that you decided to give Izuku OFA but I just hope that he will still use his original quirk a lot more than he relies on OFA. I really want to read about that and how he plans to use it to get through the challenges he will face in the future. I almost wish he didn't get it just to rely on it more, but it's fine and will be very interesting to see how it combines and acts with the fusions.

I'm really looking forward to the future fusions and am excited to read how not only they will act but how the fused will react. It sounds like a lot of fun! I'd love to read Izuku fusing with at least some of the more popular characters, his friends included. Just thinking about all the crazy cool buffs they could get and all the fun personalities! Like will Iida get more speed or extra engines on his arm like his brother? Could Uraraka gain the ability to increase weight or maybe make things weightless from a distance, maybe just increase her nausea threshold? This is going to be awesome!

This has been really well written so far and I've really enjoyed these two chapters. I'm excited to read more in the upcoming chapters! :D
Robotdocter chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
after reading both chapters, i came upon the thought of what would happen if all might gave katzuku one for all? would it give them both the ability after unfusing? would it make it impossible to unfuse? would it make it so that their fusion abilities extended to being used upon others? or would it just give it to katzuku and neither could use it alone? all of these came at me and i cant wait to read what you come up with for the answer to the question, as itll be interesting regardless of what it might be, even if it wasnt one i mentioned. amazing first two chapters, cant wait for more! :D
MODdenial chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
I have a good idea of where this is going. I don’t like it. I don’t like it because All Might’s treating Katsuki like an afterthought. This Katsuki’s great; nothing like the jerk canon Katsuki started off as, but All Might training Izuku to be the next Symbol of Peace, right in front of Katsuki could cost them their friendship. Please tell us you have a planned counter for that.
2,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »