Reviews for Dekiru: The Fusion Hero!
emiya-excalibur chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
So for the exam I am guessing for the Zero-pointer we are going to get Ochazuku!
...
Well that is going to be awkward with the whole male/female fusion thing, but on the other side I guess either the weight limit of zero-gravity will go up or it will change to straight up gravity control.

Man I can't wait to see how other quirks are buff from fusion.
InnocentxPsycho chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
Wow i love this so far
Just hope the quirk fusion doesn't just dye the other quirk green
Can't wait for a update
Azure Wolf 227 chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
These chapters keep getting better. I figured that there would be people with some issues with the nature of that power and they would make fun of Izuku. Anyway, keep up the good work!
dragonightmare chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
Love the idea of this story both for his inorganic fusion and organic fusion it creates so many possibility's for both character development and story telling i wonder if it strengthens their quirks too or if its just a fusion of raw strength and how much do they strengthen is it like in dragon ball where it is more powerful then the sum of its parts lik or a perfect 112 situation either way im excited
the.narr.master chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
Hmmmmm, if izuku already has training, thenh e could in theory get OFA a few months earlier instead of just before the exam and actually practice with it.
Even 3 months earlier would allow deku to maybe develop full cowl.
Though I hope you remain somewhat consistent with the scaling and calcs of the characters, especially since the manga author obviously doesn't care about feat consistency in his manga.
I mean, katsuki gets kneed 2-3 stories up and into the side of a building, doesn't die, and still somehow we're expected to believe he doesn't have a superhuman physique with everything that it entais? yeah.
Still, I have lots of faith of what you'll do with this, considering lilal, so yeah. Thanks!
Wish you the best! Tah.
dspendragon125 chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
This is an great Idea for Story!

Keep them up!
0-Tengatsu-0 chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
I like where this is going! Go for it dude!
Azure Wolf 227 chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
Oh, this was interesting. I like Izuku has a Quirk stories where his Quirk is something cool and this one fits the bill. I also want to point out that this also reminds me of the fusions of Steven Universe.
the.narr.master chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
Huh, if izuku still gets ofa, masters it, and fuses into katzuku, they'll likely be able to give nukes a run for their money.
Be afraid afo, be very afraid.
ThFlash chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
Dude this is amazing and has so much potential.

I'm really excited to see class A's reaction to Izuku fusing with another person. It would be really cool if they didn't find out until the Battle Simulations. Izuku and Katsuki could be on the same team, then fuse and absolutely wreck to other team.
Also, if Izuku gets OfA, then fuses with All Might during the USJ incident, would it give All Might a power boost to beat nomu more easily?
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
Izuku w/ OFA Katsuki villians are fucked.
LawKaynn chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
I wonder how embarrassed Izuku would be when he eventually fuses with a girl
WonderWaffleD2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
i think this is awesome cant wait for more
Helisaliut chapter 1 . 11/24/2018
Really loved this chapter, the fusion scene kinda reminded me of the fusions in Steven Universe which basically works the same way. I'm looking forward for your next chapters!
Thunderking chapter 1 . 11/24/2018
This is a fun idea I really can't wait for more
2,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 170 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »