Reviews for Dekiru: The Fusion Hero!
sonicflash78 chapter 14 . 1/18
Please continue this story it a Masterpiece dont give up epcsically of the possibilities of Toya and Dabi even Twice surviving and become Anti Heroes(Heroines) aka Vigilantes and even the vigilante character making a cameo appearance with Deku and Koichi working together in special chapter and become Dechi or Koku.
Zero chapter 2 . 1/18
DAM.
Zero chapter 1 . 1/18
DAM.
For a second i tought you would go with the Human Centipide type.
nanox876 chapter 14 . 1/15
So does One For All's Collector ability still apply to the Fusions and preserve their personalities? Will All For One attempt to use Forced Quirk Activation to try and steal One For All?
Squaretree chapter 14 . 1/10
This story is great. Please update whenever you get the chance. Btw, what about the poll? Was it decided who Izuku was going to be with?
Squaretree chapter 12 . 1/10
Are Ochako and Tsuyu attracted to each other?
Squaretree chapter 10 . 1/9
Is Tsuyu attracted to Ochako?
Ochako
Squaretree chapter 8 . 1/9
I just started reading this. Where is the poll at? Is it still up?
sunsetskywrites chapter 14 . 1/4
How are you doing? I really miss this series and hope you're doing better now
MageOnAStick chapter 14 . 1/1
This is awesome! Cant wait to see how the festival goes. Also I ship this Katsuki and Ochaco, I don't normally ship those two but how you've written them has so much chemistry! Hope you can overcome your writer's block because I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2020
I hope you update this story soon, your almost at 2,000 reviews! Please sir update, it’s such a good unique story, I can’t wait much longer!
Firewolfslayer chapter 14 . 12/19/2020
*plays jeopardy music*

hopefully u can smash writer's block long enough to write a chapter in time for christmas :V
FlameWolf200 chapter 14 . 12/17/2020
I'm gonna say it right here... this plot bunny is one of the better fanfic idea's I've read. and you should definitely continue it when you are able to. keep it up!
Rose rich 2002 chapter 14 . 12/16/2020
This is a great story can’t wait for the next chapter just found this story and I know it been almost 6 months since you last updated . But I can wait
2,008 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »