Reviews for Dekiru: The Fusion Hero!
Hyperman15 chapter 12 . 3/22/2023
Ochanko and todokroki XD
Hyperman15 chapter 10 . 3/21/2023
Katzuchako? Why not Katzuko
Hyperman15 chapter 9 . 3/21/2023
Prediction;
Izuku and Mineta’s quirk mutation will either be like the black gel ball in the incredibles (a green raisin like slime that multiplies as you try to escape) or a superball that he can bounce on.
Alex chapter 6 . 3/20/2023
magnetic powers, water pressure, hydrochloric acid and the most common of all heat and electricity, all good examples of how to bypass metal armor, please put izuku in situations that show him that his armor will not always be effective and that he needs to have other options at hand
Hyperman15 chapter 2 . 3/20/2023
I hope Izuku figures out the metamoran fusion dance to alleviate the headache problem for a limited time.

Also if you haven’t used “head splitting headache” it’s an ultra missed opportunity
Guest chapter 17 . 3/10/2023
Please continue with this story
Jaakor chapter 17 . 3/7/2023
This story is great and very entertaining, please don't let it be dead.
Jerson chapter 17 . 3/7/2023
please update again, I really like this story
OtakuSeikatsuTamashi chapter 17 . 3/5/2023
This is the plot-bunny that never leaves. Honestly a fascinating concept. I can't wait to see what happens later on. Also, props on execution!
oshri.felsher chapter 2 . 3/3/2023
Please continue this fanfiction! SlimeyGames!
oshri.felsher chapter 1 . 3/3/2023
Please continue this fanfiction! SlimeyGames
PaperCranesFly123 chapter 17 . 2/19/2023
This is one wild story that is freaking awesome and unique
J.D. Roberts chapter 7 . 2/14/2023
Make the next chapter
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 17 . 2/12/2023
As part of my annual "read my favorite fanfics," I came to visit. I still love your story.
Jerson chapter 17 . 2/7/2023
I don't know if this story is going to continue or not, but I'm going to say it anyway, I think that some things like the fight with muscular should stay the same (well not exactly the same, because in this situation he can still make a stone shell, but you understand what I'm saying), although I admit that it would be fun to see a fusion of izuku and kota fight against muscular, situations like those will teach izuku that although his fusions are incredible, he has to be able to do things alone, after all the fusions need 2 people, if you separate him from the others he can no longer resort to that.
2,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »