Reviews for Dekiru: The Fusion Hero!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2020
Pls update :(
icemaxprime chapter 4 . 12/12/2020
God this is so good
sonicflash78 chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
I read all 14 chapters and this by far my favorite what if deku was born with a quirk i ever seen especially when it one where Bakugo is still friends with Deku despite having the same canon personality and knowning the passing of One for All to deku from the beginning also lovin the Fusion hoping to see more especially Izuku X Todoroki amp with One for All.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2020
Fantastic
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2020
Whoa! You went there, drama time. Love it so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
Really interesting idea. Good writing too.
RandomGuest chapter 2 . 12/6/2020
I thought for a second merging with the truck would make Isuzu gain like transformer powers like a cybertronian... I was dissapointed.
Thrillvice chapter 14 . 12/4/2020
This is a great concept! I won't lie, when I read the summary I was iffy, but I'm glad I decided to go for it and lucked into this work of MHA art. Seriously, this is great. Can't wait to read more!
SlythindorRen chapter 14 . 12/4/2020
This story is SO GOOD! I'm so interested in it and I can't wait to see what else you post!
Wonderg25 chapter 14 . 12/3/2020
This is a really Great story! Please update when you get a chance!
Asteroid chapter 14 . 11/18/2020
Awesome! When is the next chapter coming out, though?
Boomatrix77 chapter 14 . 11/18/2020
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Fan chapter 1 . 11/13/2020
Heya Omega, hope your doing good! Just wanted to say I love ur fanfic and hope your doing well. I’m a fan of fusion based stuff, and it can be hard to find a story that isn’t too chaotic, so it’s nice to have found yours! I like your writing style and find the way you introduce fusions to be really epic! Tbh I didn’t think of making it Izuku’s quirk, but it was a really good idea! Again, hope your doing well in these troubling times.
A fan chapter 14 . 11/12/2020
A very good game on the idea of fusion and how it could be incorporated into MHA, one of the first fanfics I’ve ever read and still hold it as a ruff idea as to my expectations with other fics XD. Highly recommend and hope to see more soon.
whiteleopard1124 chapter 14 . 11/14/2020
Take a bow. This is the level of innovation I want in my own fics. Seriously, this is genuinely great.

Phenomenal character work from Bakugo being 100% how I'd expect him to be to everyone being obsessed with calling him Kacchan once they've fused to the personalities of the fusions to boot.

I think my favourite fusion is the Izuku and Yaoyorozu one. Moku I think. Of all the normal fusions, Moku stands pretty tall. Diamond body with metallic bones and an accelerated Creation quirk? Elite.

This has given me the inkling of an idea for a Naruto fic and I hope that I can get it out some day. Credit will definitely be given where it is due.

One thing that flew under the radar for me was Todoroki. I didn't realise just why he was being so mean until I realised Deku's Fusion could be likened to quirk marriages. Very smart and kudos to you.

Eagerly waiting for an update.
2,008 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »