Reviews for Dekiru: The Fusion Hero!
Funboi chapter 17 . 1/15/2022
very nicr
josepantzay2 chapter 7 . 1/15/2022
Que salvaje la fusión de momo y izuku
Locothehood chapter 17 . 12/22/2021
What is he fused with a villain?
Like toga or spinner?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2021
Dominant personality decides the gender, doesn't it?
Sagar Kumar1 chapter 17 . 12/15/2021
Buddy now that UA traitor is Aoyama is revealed are you going to implement the same in this. How will Izuku love life is going to happen. Will Momo take a stand for Izuku during the sports festival. Will he be allowed to fuse in Calvary battle and 1vs 1 fight battle. When will Momo and others will learn about One for All. If Possible please also accept my Tripe Fusion that I have thought after reading your fanfic. My Idea for New Fusion which have not been covered in Tv tropes fandom.

Yurizuka:(for short Eurika) Fusion components. Reiko Yanagi and Kodai Yui. Unique Quirk Mutation. Telekinetic Size Control or Telekinetic Rule . Can use telekinetic power with her thinking on herself and can control the size of the objects at will without touching her fingers. Can charge object with telekinetic Energy and control it at will. With One for All nearly unstoppable to her head on.
CN chapter 17 . 12/12/2021
Hi. I'm so glad I found your fic. As a fan of My Hero Academia and Steven Universe, this is a dream. The thing is I love reading My Hero fics and I've always thought one of the quirks that would be so cool for Izuku to have in an AU fic would be a fusion one akin to Steven U. And here you are, thank you.
SilverFang69 chapter 17 . 12/8/2021
When is the next chapter also how do triple fusion genders work and to top it off one of the greatest fanfics I have ever read.
Seishou Uchiha chapter 4 . 12/6/2021
Is he gonna be able to fuse with more than one person?
Everestt Thom chapter 3 . 12/4/2021
This is a gem and I want all of it. Please please please keep writing this wonderful story!
Lyselma chapter 17 . 12/4/2021
I love this and I'm hoping for more! I wish you would come back, author, and finish this because this book is truly amazing and one of a kind.
Nefarious Doctor chapter 17 . 12/3/2021
I love this story! PleaSe let there be a Fusion of Izuku and All Might when facing All for One. That would be awesome or do the Hero Rising Movie or the battle with Nine. That’s a battle I want to see.
Otakufreak1799 chapter 17 . 11/28/2021
Dude, you made one hell of a story with such a simple concept with a plethora of ideas thrown around to bring about such a unique spin on the ‘Izuku has a quirk’ story train. I hope you don’t give up on such a fun story that brought so much funny situations and dynamics between the characters. Can’t wait to see the next update!
Omniverse Nexus chapter 17 . 11/27/2021
If you read the manga, what are you gonna do about the nee facts about One for All?
OmniGawker chapter 17 . 11/26/2021
Hehe, can't wait to see if they can't get a sample of Fusion for a nomu
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 17 . 11/26/2021
Gran Torino asking the big questions.
2,725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »