Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
NoxraaTorgan chapter 14 . 20h
It would be funny if the people of Axel started planting trees as a protest for the priests' treatment of Izuku. The town going green for their heroic druid.
matthewdy02 chapter 14 . 7/29
ofc that review is my personal opinion. I feel like I need to say that after I get slaughtered by getting told it's not my novel etc
matthewdy02 chapter 14 . 7/29
Ngl, I'm pretty sure the girls right now are enough. There is a thing as too much after all. It's getting to that point imo. I'm guessing that Wiz is going to join, so that would be 8 (that's if Aqua is included)...that's like...alot of girls. I actually hope that Luna doesn't join.
Fictional Fanatic from Fimfic chapter 17 . 7/28
I knew it, I knew that a kiss was as far as he would have gone.
I just thought of something while reading this story for the 4th time. If he goes back to his world would he team up with class 1b's holy women? She has vines for hair and he could alter then to help out on the fly. If would be interesting to see that in the future personally
Blackholelord chapter 17 . 7/21
I love the development of the story, but where is the Destroyer? You told that you didn't plan to pass it, but I see it nowhere.
Dymian chapter 15 . 7/20
Something occurs to me... Race isn't a limiting factor with Reincarnation... Could Wis come back as a Harpy?
Can’t wait for this story to update, it’s amazingly good
Scoolio chapter 17 . 7/19
Even during and after sex, Izuku is a shy marshmallow. How cute.
Dankbruhg100 chapter 17 . 7/19
Good shit Author-sama. I wish to see more your work soon.
Author-sama, I wish to see more of your work. Good shit.
KingK1256 chapter 1 . 7/18
They just announced not KonoSuba,Let’s Go!
Story’s amazing by the way. You really know how to get me into it. When I reach the end I just wanna read it again!
LunarValkyrieH2O121990 chapter 17 . 7/18
I'm absolutely loving this story and I want more, please don't stop writing this story?!
Kla Zark chapter 3 . 7/13
Reading this reminds me why kazuma is the protagonist and why konosuba is so good, the humor.
PeliikGrahSol chapter 17 . 7/13
I like what I have read, simple yet good. I would hope you will consider making the story extend back to MHA or that you make a sequel to this when the time is right, even if it would be a short one. I for one would like to see your rendition of the storm Izuku would bring.

On the question on if Izuku would be a sith inquisitor or a sith warrior, I would say neither. Izuku would not be able to survive the harsh nature of the sith academy nor be able to stoop to the level of casual cruelty and violence to gain recognition. this is assuming that Izuku has to learn how to use the force and learn how to fight/not have one for all, and have no training like he is before UA, and of course his personality remains/starts as classical Izuku.

Now disregarding the improbable, and I would argue the impossible. He would be without a doubt an honourable sith warrior. One that would not remain among the sith and their empire the moment he could get away, and would seek redemption by joining the Jedi at the first possible moment.
1,828 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »