Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
Duddeee! Niceee!
vegeta tarble chapter 1 . 23h
I did not under stand this until I watched Konosuba
rc48177 chapter 12 . 8/6
This is a really great story, glad I found it.
ThisGuy chapter 10 . 8/3
Hehe Boi, you da man, Izuku mai man!.!.!
Dem awesum! Awesum Harem tOO! Hope ya marry all o' dem gals. That's be even more awesum,
AbyssWaIker chapter 1 . 7/29
I all ready don't like Aqua in this chapter, she to me. seems like a manipulative b*tch, I just can't stand her
RookieFS chapter 12 . 7/26
Loving this story, been coming back and reading for a while now, but just realized I'd never properly followed it. Keep up the good work, and I hope you enjoy writing!
DasChinButton chapter 12 . 7/23
First off I absolutely love it so far but I gotta ask will we ever go back to the mha verse? This is one of the few crossovers I've seen that have Izuku leave and I would love to see the effects this has. Overall though great story. I think that Izuku makes an excellent druid.
Fushes chapter 12 . 7/19
Can you do a Omake of Izuku being transported to Percy Jackson Universe with the Druid Powers? Imagine how many Nature Spirits will be unto him :D.
dragonfighter11 chapter 12 . 7/14
Really hope you dont make the harem too big. Also looking forward to more, wonder how OP Izuku will be by the end of this? Also, is there going to be lemons or nah?
Ben Shetenhelm chapter 12 . 7/11
dude, I'm loving the story so far. I really hope it continues after into mha. Preferably with izuku being resurrected at the moment of his death in a green cocoon for his "quirk awakening" and thrashing ole slime kun into Oblivion.
John Lasko chapter 6 . 7/10
"The skill allowed him to add or remove properties from any plant he touches for an hour"

English is weird, does it mean he has to hold a plant for 1 hour to modify the properties, or the modified properties only hold for an hour?
freddy.lane.1 chapter 12 . 7/9
...okay, the others i can handle being messed with. But not Wiz and YunYun, so yall have a damn good reason as to why she broke that mirror and said those particular words.
Delekmaster chapter 12 . 7/8
Ya know, now that I think about it. The cover for the story could use a change to it.
dulllime chapter 12 . 7/8
neat.
dulllime chapter 10 . 7/8
this is great, thank you for taking time to make this series.
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »