Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
Tropic chapter 17 . 18h
This is pretty awesome, although I wonder if we'll get to see any of the mobile game characters? Even as just a cameo, the Idol Group Axel Hearts would have some interesting interactions with Izuku after all.
God it’d be fantastic to get an update from this story. Best MHA and Konosuba crossover out there
KarlosRollos chapter 17 . 10/19
This is fantastic.

Thank you gods of anime and literature that I happened upon this fic (ノ )ノ
correnhimself316 chapter 3 . 10/17
HAREM. Wiz, YunYun, and Megumin. Maybe through in Eris. Those are all girls that would appreciate such an earnest and hard working hero in training like Izuku.
Congrats this story is the 5th most favorite and followed plus the 12th most review story on the mha fanfiction crossover archive.
Greenmatsui chapter 3 . 10/10
Only at chap 3 just wanna say for pairings I’ve never liked megumin Izuku would go better with wiz I think.
Cieszesi Niezmiernie chapter 8 . 10/8
Ok, that's all I managed to read.

So by replacing Izuku with Kazuma you changed everything konosuba stood for(comedy, humor etc) and changed it into very typical isekai which we have way more than enough. It's like making konosuba Misturugi(the guy with gram sword and two girls following him around) a main character.

So yeah, it's deffinetly downvote in my opinion
Janitor chapter 14 . 10/7
Originally I had an idea to critique this story over the unhealthy amounts of exposition-over-action failures riddled throughout the chapters. Then I got to this one and had an epiphany. I no longer think this is a story that needs a lot of elbow grease to see to it it makes some semblance of a recovery instead of a series of handwaved "Good Things Happen" per chapter. Instead, I'm just offended you didn't properly mark this story as self-insert. As it has all the markings of a self-insertion story. Izuku is there in name only, the characters have all bent to his will, and I'm willing to bet there is bias in both Kyouya & Aqua's ousting and colorization as terrible people beyond the pale of the comedy story KonoSuba was originally set to be. The two slaves are little more but props, there to make cute sounds, look dangerous, and be consentually harangued if only because most stories on this particular website are obligated to keep matters vanilla lest they be deleted.

I might be off in this judgment, but I doubt it. No significant plot occurrence has happened in 14 chapters. None of the characters, including Deku, have been allowed any action points or means outside a narrow introspection style to develop. Meaning they do not grow as a result of environmental stimulus, but quite literally Because The Author Says So. Diverging from canon is acceptable, and in fact encouraged among anyone who has had their fill of stories enough to tell you just how droll it is to watch fanfiction retread the same story beats, in the same manner & cadence, over a longer course of time (to then fizzle out because who actually finishes their fanfic projects lol). But you're doing so here with no reasoned guidepost, foreshadowed objective, or distant goal. That includes the goal you set yourself around chapter 3 or so ("Deku facing if this world is worth saving") and have summarily forgotten with every followup chapter and subsequent cast character with a heavily temporary defect or status that is quickly, and unreasonably resolved with no blowback or fallout to help established a larger plot pattern, or even an around-the-corner surprise sucker punch.

MHAs themes aren't prevalent, because Deku isn't Deku—and I mean the charming, naive, but goodhearted kid who should be facing an existential crisis of disappointment in a real and fleshed out goal he now by all means and regards, he cannot achieve. Your audience isn't getting Konosuba from the eyes of a forsaken-yet-driven young hero of MHA, it's getting Kirito and his Harem v5.0 (now with beast modes). Konosuba themes aren't present, because adventure isn't really taking place, on top of the characters are heavily rewritten to be as docile as possible—I imagine because it's proved an impossibility to take KS's comedic tones and apply them to the ideas you obviously want to have major impact but fall short in attempt to make the crazies look innocent, the lazy look monstrous, and no thought to even instill gallow's humor to cover for it.

So I can only conclude this is written for the sake of self-insertion, in which case it's pretty pointless to lay any further critique aside of take Deku's name off the avatar, as that's obviously not him. That, and counting the chapters until the gloping sounds begin, anyway. Cheers.
Sentinel Prime chapter 17 . 9/25
If this so called experiment of a story was a drug...I HAVE BECOME ADDICTED! Please, do not discontinue this story, and keep up the good work!
Need to remember my password to leave comments with a name! Catching up to your updates. Love your story. Coukd have had Liza crush one succubus just to make the point the young one wasn't wrong. Do love that you insert cannon events but change it. Do what makes sense to your author muse and ignore comments that want cannon!
Monkey D. Conan chapter 17 . 9/23
This story is just too amazing! Excellent work! I can’t wait for more! Also, Izuku would make a wise Sith Inquisitor definitely. He’s the type that will always understand and plan. Yes, he runs headfirst to save the day like a Kind Sith Warrior, but even then it’s his brain that shines, not natural combat abilities.
devildogg237 chapter 17 . 9/23
Man I love this story, here’s hoping you update soon.
Update chapter 17 . 9/20
Update!
Mernom chapter 17 . 9/18
Wait, so the 'I already did it with him' was referring to first base, instead of third? I can certainly see Megumin making that mistake.
Mernom chapter 1 . 9/17
He should've worded it as 'the most useful' instead of 'the most powerful'...
1,866 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »