Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
larmmason chapter 5 . 6/18
ha... I'm so exhaust by Aqua, She seem so evil and really petty or maybe It's like many said that She's just stupid and have extreme prejudice against those not protected by "Faith of the Goddess"
I feel real angry at her and Eris for it, at least Megumin still have sympathy in her heart even If it got cloud sometimes by race prejudice.. again.
It's like our faith in our own religion in our own world clash with them, from what I study of all three religion "Buddhism, Christian, and Islam".
at their core, they all teach people to be peaceful, be benevolent, loving and caring but nonetheless, religious war still happen in the past and It's not because of Buddha, Jesus or Muhammad but because of it's follower who cause it by either editing words of their own teaching in the past or misinformation.
Ah sorry, I just feel so much rage with Aqua here and It turn into a rant somehow. orz
but yep, The teaching and religion in Konosuba weren't like our and some directly advise them to be prejudice against other.
I will go cool my head off now. again I'm really sorry for this.
MegaMacho chapter 16 . 6/18
This is in my 6 years of fanfic reading, the best konosuba and MHA fanfic ever.
larmmason chapter 4 . 6/18
Poor Izuku, I feel for him. When the world's against you It feel really depressing, especially when you want to do good but others try to prevent you from it.
damn it, why can't they understand that race doesn't matter, only the action they commit or the thought they had that define them?
This is why I feel frustrate many time when watching konosuba, they have some comedic theme but they also have things like these.
larmmason chapter 3 . 6/18
awww Izuku, you sweet cinnamon roll goes so well with Megumin
Thank you so much!
Scoolio chapter 16 . 6/16
Let’s keep this cinnamon bun herem a’rollin.
Spellbat chapter 16 . 6/16
Here's a thought, how about an omake of Clemea trying to find Izuku's party for her to join and the challenges that she is facing.
Greyff chapter 1 . 6/16
Heh. If we're going with D&D class system, i'd say Rogue as it has a wide variety of skills that can be brought to bear. Artificier would be a good match. If we're going with video-game/Final Fantasy, then Engineer or again Rogue package might work.
Kobic chapter 16 . 6/15
Another satisfying chapter. Great work as usual!
Raizel Silvestre chapter 16 . 6/15
i hope you dont let this whore clemea in to izuku’s party, especially that annoying useless aqua. i’d hate you for it. seriously
Sanszilla2984 chapter 5 . 6/14
If I was in izuku shoes and she said you don’t trust her I think I might say oh I trust her as far as I could throw her that and I am about to snap at someone or something because of stupidity but that’s just me
Mark the Mark chapter 16 . 6/14
hahaha I love this story so much. as always great chapter
DJman248 chapter 16 . 6/14
Fun time as usual! Especially like how you use the omakes to expand characters away from Izuku's domination.

That said...still feels odd having Eris/Chris be written as such an unpleasant individual...I'm kinda hoping she gets better. Even with reasons included in-story, it just feels off to have her be this way. Maybe that's just me. Until next time!
Alpha Therapy chapter 16 . 6/14
Keep up the great work mate, I hope to see Izuku one day unite the world and bring it towards a peaceful and prospering nation of equality, education, science, medicine, agriculture, and heroism, oh I'm also curious is the Thief going to get the same treatment as the Ranger or nah? Anyway hope you have a great day, can't wait for your next chapter.
Superjukes2 chapter 16 . 6/14
Dang, can’t wait for the next chapter bro

This series is great
You are by far one of the best authors on this site, Thank you for writing such Lovely story
1,853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »