Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
ragriz chapter 2 . 12/9/2018
Right...so the perverted mc can ger a harem but somehow izuku "might" get only one interest because somehow darkness "proclivities" is too much (because izuku never deal with someone as eccentric as her am i right?) and aqua is not for izuku?

Lmao
ChaosWarPriest chapter 2 . 12/9/2018
Honestly I don't think Izuku is a good fit for any of them if I were to be blunt about it meguminn eh that's all I can say about her really darkness nah, and as you said aqua hell no so I say no pairing for like more than a dozen chapters.
Origin of Pink chapter 2 . 12/9/2018
Honestly Megumin is probably the best choose. She's the most useful of the three and she's only one year younger than him. I'm curious to see how Izuku deals with this new situation I also like how confident he is.
Zaralann chapter 2 . 12/9/2018
Interesting...
JamesAsmodeus chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
Warrior. Got to go with the classics after all.
Themexicanreader chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
A Mage ir a Mage/rouge
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2018
I believe he should be a rogue/arcane trickster since izuku would be able to come up with so many different plans with that and have the ability to sneak around and I can imagine that izuku having those abilities would help him with all sorts of different plans he could make.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
Since druids also deal with alchemy you could make him like plague knight.
Zaralann chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
Honestly, I think he should take the Arc Wizard Route here and Min-Max it.
Za Warudo chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
I think the rogue/arcane trickster makes sense because it has the most utilities, not being useless. I really don't want to see another basic Kazuma thing, because I dislike Konosuba, Kazuma is terrible, I hate the main character so damn much, the set up for the show is amazing but the MC is aweful. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Can you do the OVAs?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
How about have Kazuma eventually arrive and also make Darkness and Izuku in a relationship.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Part of the entertainment of this series was the shameless perversion that Kazuma showed. I hope you can still make Izuku just as entertaining without that aspect of his character. And will as smart as Izuku is, and considering how big his drive to improve himself, he should easily become more powerful than Kazuma.
commandosquirrel chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Monster tamer izuku
Existential ERROR chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
rogue, if his group is the same as Kazuma it would be nice to have someone with stealth and can hit something more than once a day, speaking of the group can you put Yunyun in it?.
1,858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 .. Last Next »