Reviews for Blessed with a Hero's Heart
SneakyDevil chapter 5 . 3/19/2019
100/100 My dude. Well, once you fix the spelling errors and missing letters.
Kurasabe chapter 5 . 3/19/2019
... why do I get the feeling this'll end up with Izuku either becoming the new Demon Lord or him leading a revolution of demi-humans? Either way, something tells me the dude he's supposed to killis gonna love it
kasiemheim chapter 5 . 3/19/2019
Was having a shity Day, then i got the surprise of a update, this story goes places, so good
norris321 chapter 5 . 3/18/2019
Great story and very in character for him to use beginner spells so well and I have to agree if they want cannon watch the anime not fanfiction. Please keep up the great work and hope you feel better. Have a nice day.
Origin of Pink chapter 5 . 3/18/2019
Is he gonna be like rimuru from that time i got reincarnated as a slime and become a demon lord cause it kinda seems like it. Not that I'm complaining that would honestly be interesting.
T-B-R chapter 5 . 3/18/2019
Cute little demi-humans he has, and poor Aqua, best worst girl for sure.
Kisame Hoshigaki chapter 5 . 3/18/2019
oh, poor Aqua, she don't know what is coming to her, maybe this help her to be a good goddess.

I will miss the masochist Darkness, but maybe she can follow them in the journey.

And it's ironic to Izuku to go to a land to be the righteous hero to be some how corrupted.

or at least is what I'm thinking for what is coming to Aqua

ser you
commandosquirrel chapter 5 . 3/18/2019
if darkness sees him break aquas pride and spirit she will beg to join his part
Dusk 'till Gone chapter 5 . 3/18/2019
God. I wish this was updated more often because I need to read more of this.
Based d20 chapter 5 . 3/18/2019
Man, I feel sorry for Izuku since he is starting to be a bit jaded when it comes to being a "hero" in a world that rewards being a selfish person. But hopefully he proves them all wrong. Great chapter.
Zaralann chapter 5 . 3/18/2019
Wonderful, this was just brilliant!
Last Primaris chapter 5 . 3/18/2019
As long as you promise to not abandon this story I'll read it through thick and thin
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 5 . 3/18/2019
When trying to be a Shonen hero is not enough to survive in Konosuba world. You improvise
QuietMenace5 chapter 4 . 3/17/2019
As much as KonoSuba is a comedy, Izuku would 100% just be done with Aqua right then and there, having a big fallout with her. Even he sees how useless and hateful she is getting, to cross by borders of his evil compass.
MaxVars chapter 4 . 3/13/2019
Good story. I think that a harem for Izuku would be great.
2,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 168 .. Last Next »